Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
AwesomeMom222
This baby had a fatal reaction to a hepatitis b vaccine. Still think vaccines are harmless? *GRAPHIC PHOTO*
December 30, 2012 at 7:36 PM

This baby had a fatal allergic reaction to the hepatitis b vaccine.<br />
Still think they are harmless?

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    December 30, 2012 at 7:37 PM
    And some people die from eating peanut butter. What's your point?
  • SRUsarahSC
    December 30, 2012 at 7:38 PM

statistically low odds. I'll stick with the CDC recommendations.

• EvilQueenMommy
    December 30, 2012 at 7:39 PM

harmless/=beneficial 

• anon1986East

Yes I still feel vaccination is the right way to go and therefore my children are vaccinated.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2

Poor little baby :(  That couldn't POSSIBLY be from the heaven sent vaccines the medical field saves our lives with!  (Please note the sarcasm...not trying to be rude to you OP).  People who believe these vaccines do nothing to us are imbeciles. 

• Youngmother456
    December 30, 2012 at 7:40 PM
    Yea. The CDC never said that they are 100% safe or harmless. The even have a list of possible reactions and how many people had that reaction.

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

• CABZS
    by CABZS
    December 30, 2012 at 7:41 PM
    Um who said harmless? They always tell you about possible reactions. This is why out Dr has you sit in the waiting area for 30-45min after receiving a vaccine.

You can have a reaction to many things, I found out this year I am allergic to drugs with Sulfa in if. Not fun. So what is your point?
  • WardosWifey
    December 30, 2012 at 7:41 PM

That's awful that happened to the baby.  I sure hope all is ok w/him/her.  I will still vaccinate my children, though.  There are risks EVERYWHERE; you cannot keep your baby/child from every single little thing out there.

• SRUsarahSC
    December 30, 2012 at 7:42 PM

exactly. They also have stories of people who didn't get vaccinated and the horrid things that happened to them.  It's a very helpful, legitmate site.  No one who vaccinates believes they are 100% safe. You are given paperwork to read and sign prior about the possible risks and what the odds are that they will happen.

Quoting Youngmother456:

Yea. The CDC never said that they are 100% safe or harmless. The even have a list of possible reactions and how many people had that reaction.

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

• 702girly
    December 30, 2012 at 7:42 PM

I had a near fatal reaction to chamomile tea. Still think Sleepy Time tea is harmless?

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts