Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Elyce225
Me and my daughter's girls day out to Coach. She is obsessed!
December 30, 2012 at 7:01 PM

So yesterday me and Zoe had a girls day out.  We went to get lunch and to the mall.  She took about an hour and a half to pick out a little purse.  She was sitting on the couch in the Coach store with her legs crossed, the associates were sampling the little bags for her and served her chocolate, lol.  She was so happy.  We even ended up getting her a little diamond ring.  When we walked in the door my Dh said "thank goodness we only have one daughter", lol.  That night the boys made us dinner in bed and we watched a few Tinkerbell movies while eating more chocolate.  It was one of the best days I have ever had.  Post some pictures of you and your daughter.

Here she is shopping hard.

Getting her diamond ring.  She asked her daddy to marry her when she got home.

And here are our bags.

Replies

• Evenstar.
    December 30, 2012 at 7:03 PM
    She is cute
  • DannieLou

popcorn

• SpnFulOfSugar
    Awww so sweet. I have three boys. I would love to have a dd to do this with.
  • Jessy613
    December 30, 2012 at 7:04 PM

Yeah...Shes pretty freakin ADORABLE! How cute! Glad you had fun!

• Elyce225
    December 30, 2012 at 7:04 PM

Thank you.  I love her so much.  Over the past two months she became such a little girly girl. She has 4 brothers so we were pretty surprised.

Quoting Evenstar.:

She is cute

• Elyce225
    December 30, 2012 at 7:05 PM

I have four boys, I didn't believe she was a girl until the day she was born, lol.  Are you going to try for a girl?

Quoting SpnFulOfSugar:

Awww so sweet. I have three boys. I would love to have a dd to do this with.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    Wow. Way to teach them when they are young that they need expensive purses and diamonds. Disgusts me
  • tisaynababae
    Sounds like a great day!
  • autiemama516
    December 30, 2012 at 7:06 PM

aww so cute!

• teacherandamom
    December 30, 2012 at 7:06 PM
    This wont end well

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts