Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
jadsmummy
what appliances are out in your kitchen?
December 30, 2012 at 4:30 PM
I am just finished doing more decorating in my kitchen I almost have it where I want it. I stepped back and saw that I have a lot of appliances out. I use each almost daily so I want them out. I have a microwave, coffee pot (soon to be upgraded to an espresso maker) 2 crock pots and a convection oven. I also have a spice carousel, utensil jar, and on the oven a classic stainless steel tea kettle and an Arabic stainless steel coffee pot. Too much?

Replies

• SimplyErathy
    December 30, 2012 at 4:31 PM

just our fridge, stove, dishwasher and microwave (its hung above our stove). i hate clutter on my counters :P everything else goes in the cabnet till its needed.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    December 30, 2012 at 4:31 PM

The only appliance we leave on the counter is the toaster oven, which is used semi daily.

We do have a microwave but it is built in.

Otherwise, everything else is put away in cabinets.

• MamaTasha08
    December 30, 2012 at 4:32 PM

Blender, toaster, coffee pot, crockpot and kitchenaid mixer.  I use them all a lot, except the mixer.  It's too heavy to put somewhere else though.  It's not plugged in, it just sits in the corner.

• FL2AK
    by FL2AK
    December 30, 2012 at 4:32 PM
    Only the coffee maker. The microwave is built in.
  • imuney
    by imuney
    December 30, 2012 at 4:33 PM

I hate having stuff on my counters but youre right,it is a pain to pull it all out and put it back everyday. What we have out is dh's coffe maker,the microwave,and a crockpot.

• KairisMama
    December 30, 2012 at 4:33 PM

I have a microwave, blender, magic bullet, and a toaster.

• thetrollcat
    December 30, 2012 at 4:34 PM

I wanna see pics

• Dinimon
    by Dinimon
    December 30, 2012 at 4:36 PM
    Microwave toaster oven and coffee maker.
    The rest is stored in a cabinet, I just grab it when I need it.
  • SamiJ18
    by SamiJ18
    December 30, 2012 at 4:36 PM
    The microwave and that is it. Everything else is easily accessible in the cupbords and the hutch.
  • Ms.Pteranodon
    December 30, 2012 at 4:38 PM

too much. 

I have a toaster/toaster oven combo and a coffee pot. I also have a microwave, but it is mounted so it doesn't sit on my counter. 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN