Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Jenelle Evans TM2 update!!!
by Anonymous
December 30, 2012 at 3:46 PM
Last night her husband talked to his daughter on the phone.
This morning Jenelle freaked out and is divorcing him because he was talking on the phone after she was asleep. She claims he was just talking to his ex.
Now she says that he is a drug addict.

Edit- yes she got married. I think it was on December 4th IDR but on the same day they went to the courthouse her husband Courtland Rogers was arrested for a felony. Who would marry Jenelle? A guy with several felonies.
Her twitter is @PBandJenelley_1 but she set it to private after all of this so you can check ou her husbands twitter @courtyb11 also @jenelleBOMBS

Starcasm wrote about it
http://starcasm.net/archives/191310

Replies

• priceless3238
    December 30, 2012 at 3:48 PM

Jenelle is such a fuck up. She should have given that poor baby up for adoption 

The show is amusing and all (even though it is mostly fake) but it is not fair for that little boy to go through that 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    December 30, 2012 at 3:49 PM
    The worst thing is that she tweeted a pic of her and Jace after the break up saying "my MAN". He is only ever her man when she is single. It is sick!

Quoting priceless3238:

Jenelle is such a fuck up. She should have given that poor baby up for adoption 

The show is amusing and all (even though it is mostly fake) but it is not fair for that little boy to go through that 

• CABZS
    by CABZS
    December 30, 2012 at 3:50 PM
    I haven't watched in forever. She's the one where her mom has custody of her child right? When in the Hell did she get married?

The girl needs some major help, if It's the same girl I'm thinking of.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 30, 2012 at 3:51 PM
    I heard he was bad news anyway. Even some of his friends and family said he was marrying her for the wrong reasons.
  • Anonymous
    December 30, 2012 at 3:54 PM
    She married a felon named Courtland Rogers early december. The same day he got charged for another felony. They were together for like 4 months I think. She is a heroin addict now.

Quoting CABZS:

I haven't watched in forever. She's the one where her mom has custody of her child right? When in the Hell did she get married?

The girl needs some major help, if It's the same girl I'm thinking of.

• Anonymous
    December 30, 2012 at 3:55 PM
    They didn't get a prenup either.

Just the other week he admitted that Kieffer got Jenelle hooked on heroin.she didn't even deny it.

Quoting Anonymous:

I heard he was bad news anyway. Even some of his friends and family said he was marrying her for the wrong reasons.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 30, 2012 at 3:55 PM
    Oh wow. Well hhhmmm. She needs some major help. Like lock up till she has been cured of her stupidness lol.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 30, 2012 at 3:59 PM
    I personally know Courtland. I grew up in Oak Island and went to school with him and his sister. That whole family is crazy!
  • Anonymous
    December 30, 2012 at 4:00 PM
    You would think Dr. Drew could help her instead of exploit her

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh wow. Well hhhmmm. She needs some major help. Like lock up till she has been cured of her stupidness lol.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 30, 2012 at 4:01 PM

Who??  What??  I don't know.......

People are WAY too involved in their TV!!!!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts