Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Pharmaceutical companies knowingly injecting us with cancer, AIDS, autoimmune disorders, etc
by Anonymous
December 30, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Get rid of one disease and get injected with another.....

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 30, 2012 at 12:45 PM

Oh ok then since you say so,  I have changed my mind and I will no longer vax my kids!  Get a grip there is a study out there that says everything you could possibly think of causes cancer so either go live in your little bubble or get over it!  Oh wait the plastic the bubbles made of causes cancer too so I guess we're all screwed!

Quoting LectioDivina:

It's not that crazy.  Cancer is caused by cells being irritated to the point that they reproduce and split abnormally...There are thousands of things you can inject yourself with that can cause your cells to become irritated and split abnormally.

Quoting Anonymous:

Because it is a crazy conspiricay theory to think people are being injected with cancer,  if you choose to believe such crazy things good for you I will stand on the side of common sense though!

Quoting LectioDivina:

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm safe I wear a tin foil hat and tin foil panties!

Why must it be a crazy conspiracy theory to put forth the idea that injecting yourself with chemicals and viruses might make you sick?

• LectioDivina
    December 30, 2012 at 12:48 PM

lol what are you so mad about?

This is pretty simple logic....Toxins, viruses and chemicals can make you sick, and things that irritate your cells, can irritate your cells.

I'm not suggesting you do anything with your kids.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh ok then since you say so,  I have changed my mind and I will no longer vax my kids!  Get a grip there is a study out there that says everything you could possibly think of causes cancer so either go live in your little bubble or get over it!  Oh wait the plastic the bubbles made of causes cancer too so I guess we're all screwed!

Quoting LectioDivina:

It's not that crazy.  Cancer is caused by cells being irritated to the point that they reproduce and split abnormally...There are thousands of things you can inject yourself with that can cause your cells to become irritated and split abnormally.

Quoting Anonymous:

Because it is a crazy conspiricay theory to think people are being injected with cancer,  if you choose to believe such crazy things good for you I will stand on the side of common sense though!

Quoting LectioDivina:

Quoting Anonymous:

Why must it be a crazy conspiracy theory to put forth the idea that injecting yourself with chemicals and viruses might make you sick?

• Aleta775
    December 30, 2012 at 12:48 PM

What you don't seem to realize is that some those "foreign chemicals" already exist in the human body. You are correct in that an injection of chemicals does have a reaction in the human body. With very few exceptions, the reaction is your liver filtering out the chemicals. That is why we have a liver. 

Plus, in order to get the kind of reactions you are talking about ,you would have to have multiple injections over a period of time. A one time injection like a vaccine is simply not enough to cause all of the issues people want to associate with it. 

Quoting Anonymous:

And if you read, the descriptions "not clearly associated" and " uncommonly linked to".....means they KNOW it causes problems but just tip-toeing around the fact. Any amount of foreign chemical injected into a human body is going to leave some type of reaction or consequence. 

Quoting katiew2012:

I'd post a link to the FDA that talks about the approval process for vaccines and the ingredients, but I doubt you would even read it, OP. It is not conspiratory and would be too logical for you. It even discusses the levels of formaldehyde in vaccines.

eta link to FDA since OP added one from CDC.

http://www.fda.gov/BiologicsBloodVaccines/SafetyAvailability/VaccineSafety/ucm187810.htm

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    December 30, 2012 at 12:51 PM

Long before vaccines were created, the human body was able to fight off diseases and sicknesses with natural cures. Why are we not able to do that anymore? Because it is inconvienient and not cost effective for the economy. Go to a 3rd world country where most of their illnesses are cured naturally....you won't find the amount of cancer and issues we have in our "civilized" countries. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LectioDivina:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LectioDivina:

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 30, 2012 at 12:51 PM

I'm not mad people like you make me laugh!

Quoting LectioDivina:

lol what are you so mad about?

This is pretty simple logic....Toxins, viruses and chemicals can make you sick, and things that irritate your cells, can irritate your cells.

I'm not suggesting you do anything with your kids.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LectioDivina:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LectioDivina:

Quoting Anonymous:

• LectioDivina
    December 30, 2012 at 12:52 PM

No you don't, some people's bodies react immediately.

We have a liver so we can filter out the toxins in our environment nature gave us, not to test how much it can take by pumping our bodies full of them.

Quoting Aleta775:

What you don't seem to realize is that some those "foreign chemicals" already exist in the human body. You are correct in that an injection of chemicals does have a reaction in the human body. With very few exceptions, the reaction is your liver filtering out the chemicals. That is why we have a liver. 

Plus, in order to get the kind of reactions you are talking about ,you would have to have multiple injections over a period of time. A one time injection like a vaccine is simply not enough to cause all of the issues people want to associate with it. 

Quoting Anonymous:

And if you read, the descriptions "not clearly associated" and " uncommonly linked to".....means they KNOW it causes problems but just tip-toeing around the fact. Any amount of foreign chemical injected into a human body is going to leave some type of reaction or consequence. 

Quoting katiew2012:

I'd post a link to the FDA that talks about the approval process for vaccines and the ingredients, but I doubt you would even read it, OP. It is not conspiratory and would be too logical for you. It even discusses the levels of formaldehyde in vaccines.

eta link to FDA since OP added one from CDC.

http://www.fda.gov/BiologicsBloodVaccines/SafetyAvailability/VaccineSafety/ucm187810.htm

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 30, 2012 at 12:53 PM
    Crazies! Posting lies on the Internet.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 30, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Ok sure if that's what you say it must be true although it's not!

Quoting Anonymous:

Long before vaccines were created, the human body was able to fight off diseases and sicknesses with natural cures. Why are we not able to do that anymore? Because it is inconvienient and not cost effective for the economy. Go to a 3rd world country where most of their illnesses are cured naturally....you won't find the amount of cancer and issues we have in our "civilized" countries. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LectioDivina:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LectioDivina:

Quoting Anonymous:

• lancet98
    December 30, 2012 at 12:54 PM

Egg-xactly.

There is no proof for any of these allegations.

There is no mechanism by which the vaccines, tissue, additives, etc, cause cancer.   Where is the biochemical, biological process that this uses, and when does it start and how does it work?  

How come all these very different different elements all do the same thing - cause cancer?   How would these very different elements have that in common?

If something CAUSES something, there has to be a mechanism, a series of biochemical changes, genetic alterations(genes are what signal cells what to do and how to grow), that don't have any other explanation, that all those very different elements have in common.

And there isn't one.  And none of the screaming tin foil hatters have identified any mechanism by which that occurs.

In reality, most cancers are caused by things we have imminent control over but refuse to change - avoiding high fat diets, avoiding obesity, cigarettes, substance abuse, street drugs, and alcohol.   Right there, those are your big factors in the vast majority of cancers.

Add to that people not getting simple, widely available screening procedures like colonoscopies and there you have it, an explanation right there for the vast majority of cancers.   Some cancers like cervical cancer have very good vaccines against them.

Other cancers are caused by genetic errors that were created by genetic accidents (that are part and parcel of having dna), that nobody can do anything about unless those genes are identified and inactivated, and science has not yet progressed to that point with those cancers.

But people LOVE to pretend that it is all someone else's fault.   Instead of their own. Which it generally is.  Not in all cases, but most.  

I sat and watched a friend cause her own death because she was too 'busy' to get a simple, simple test and procedure that could have saved her life.   Warned her again and again that she was sick, something was very wrong, get tested, get it taken care of NOW.   She ignored everyone - for several YEARS.   And when she went in at the last minute when it was very, very advanced, she died the night she checked into the hospital for treatment.   And a doc told me, totally, 100% preventable, a total waste, a totally preventable death, and he said, as are most cancer deaths.   But people don't listen.

Rather than take responsibility for their own decisions and their own lack of discipline.

So keep it up, tinfoil hat conspiracists!   You're contributing to the problem - you are NOT a part of the solution.

Quoting momto2boys973:

Quoting Aleta775:

"But you also don't have any absolute proof. I agree that these things do not occur in a vacuum. However, it is wrong to point fingers and demonize something when you are not certain of the source. All you are creating then is a modern day witch hunt."

Perfect analogy. This is exactly what the anti-vax movement is doing. And it's very dangerous. They're encouraging people to go back to an era of superstition and ignorance by making lies and exaggerations sound like accepted facts. It is the same basic principle of what happened in Salem, actually.

• Farmlady09
    December 30, 2012 at 12:54 PM

Actually, it can (although I have no idea if that could happen with a vaccine). If you get a bone marrow or other transplant from a person that has cancer, you absolutely will get that cancer. It isn't something you can eat or inhale, but if it's placed directly into your body, it's an absolute.

I can't answer the OP directly, but I know that I'm allergic to most meds (including things like benydril and tylenol). I have RA and SLE. I took meds for a few years before the Nsaids came out, but they tried to switch me at that point, and my system won't tolerate any of them. As far as the RA, I'm far healthier than anyone I know who takes any of the meds for them. With the SLE, I'm running on luck. For the most part it seems to bother my skin more than any of my organs. If that ever changes it will likely be fatal for me because of my drug allergies.

I haven't had any drugs put into my system outside of child doses of two antibiotics in the past 25 years, and I only had antibiotics 3 times. I had my gall bladder taken out a while back, and found out the anesthesiologist had a full crash team standing by for my first pain meds. Can't say I was upset about that. I can say that I am a lot healthier than people who don't take meds every other day, or for every teeny ache and pain. I regularly handle 50-70 pound bales of hay, animals that weigh 5 times what I weigh (and I'm fun sized btw), etc. I do eat all home grown food (nothing processed, no restaurant/take out) and I know that makes a difference. There are days when I hurt enough to keep me mostly inside, but not many, and I have none of the Nsaid side effects to deal with. I've had the flu once in the past 22 years (and do not get flu shots), and I honestly can't remember the last time I had a cold or sore throat. I've had rotovirus once ~ my grandbabies shared (that virus should be illegal!!!). I do smoke, I drink a LOT of coffee, I get a LOT of exercise, and I eat real food. Docs tell me I'm healthy (and pest me about a colonoscopy often ... I'll pass for now lol) and seem mildly offended by that.

And, I know when I was taking the meds daily, I was sick almost constantly (colds, tummy bugs, headaches,etc.). So, while I can't/won't say that there is anything to what this man is saying, I can say that not taking all the drugs doesn't seem to have hurt me a bit ~ even with two auto-immune diseases.

Quoting VannaMae307:

Pretty sure cancer can't be injected into you.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts