Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
If you were raped and got pregnant, would your husband accept the child?
by Anonymous
December 30, 2012 at 10:53 AM

I asked my husband this and he looked at me like I had 2 heads. He assumed I would use the morning after pill, and if that didn't work, get an abortion. So I do not think he would be too pleased if I kept the child.

Replies

• Sparkyfire
    December 30, 2012 at 8:10 PM
    He'd accept it. But id abort because having another child would kill me, I almost bled out with both so won't risk a third
  • Anonymous 48
    by Anonymous 48
    December 30, 2012 at 8:17 PM

I did and he did

• purpleducky
    December 30, 2012 at 8:18 PM
    Yes. My wife told me she would parent the child just like any biological children. However, I could not parent a child like that.
  • MarriedYoung
    December 30, 2012 at 8:21 PM
    He said no probably not and frankly i would do the morning after pill and if it didnt work get an abortion. he said hed prefer i did adoption and i said how i hate being pregnant and i will not go through that for a baby im not gona keep. he understood.
  • Anonymous 29
    by Anonymous 29
    December 30, 2012 at 9:29 PM

He could find out you had his baby

Quoting Anonymous:

why would I have a relationship with the rapist??? 

Quoting Anonymous:

Good luck having a relationship with the rapist

Quoting Anonymous:

i asked my husband the same question and he freaked out for like a month and kept saying "did someone hurt you? do you need to tell me something?" he would want me to take the morning after pill and if I was still pregnant he would tell me adoption. I personally would take pill and if still pregnant I would keep it. (bash away)

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN