Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I slept with my ex...
by Anonymous
December 29, 2012 at 10:16 PM
We have been divorced a year. A couple of weeks ago he changed his Facebook status to in a relationship with ...
Well today I asked him to come over when he had time to fix some things around my house. He owns the house the kids and I live in. After he finished i asked if he wanted to stay and eat , have a couple drinks and make the calendar for next month. (For visitation we make our own) he said yes of course and we had a couple shots. We like to take shots and make toasts. Well one thing led to another and we slept together. Funny thing is we haven't fucked in a year and he was a lot better than I remember.
Anyway, I'd never tell him that was my plan all along. For some reason I can't stand the thought of him moving on.

He just texted me "Missed your ass! Are you gonna call jaela"

Replies

• sassysuie
    December 29, 2012 at 10:18 PM

Well...nothing to say here.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    December 29, 2012 at 10:19 PM
    I slept w my ex, too. On Thanksgiving and then twice after that! I did it to prove I still could.

He then asked me if I'd remarry him! Hell no! Now he's back to some other chick and I'm happy I had the balls to say no.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    Bump
  • malissaL

throwing up

• proudmommy690
    Well then...
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3

Been there, done that, regretted it later, will never do it again. I can't say I don't think of him when I need to take care of things myself (after all he was the only guy I had slept with for the past 17 years), but I don't want to open that can of emotional worms ever again.

• fairyjester
    December 29, 2012 at 10:20 PM

whore, um no manipulative insecure whore

• Anonymous 1
    Yeah I don't want to get back with him. Just... Idk. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I slept w my ex, too. On Thanksgiving and then twice after that! I did it to prove I still could.

He then asked me if I'd remarry him! Hell no! Now he's back to some other chick and I'm happy I had the balls to say no.

• Anonymous 1
    Well aren't you friendly

Quoting fairyjester:

whore, um no manipulative insecure whore

• nelliesmommy
    December 29, 2012 at 10:21 PM

okie dokie

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts