Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I slept with my ex...
by Anonymous
December 29, 2012 at 10:16 PM
We have been divorced a year. A couple of weeks ago he changed his Facebook status to in a relationship with ...
Well today I asked him to come over when he had time to fix some things around my house. He owns the house the kids and I live in. After he finished i asked if he wanted to stay and eat , have a couple drinks and make the calendar for next month. (For visitation we make our own) he said yes of course and we had a couple shots. We like to take shots and make toasts. Well one thing led to another and we slept together. Funny thing is we haven't fucked in a year and he was a lot better than I remember.
Anyway, I'd never tell him that was my plan all along. For some reason I can't stand the thought of him moving on.

He just texted me "Missed your ass! Are you gonna call jaela"

Replies

• Anonymous 11
    by Anonymous 11
    December 29, 2012 at 10:32 PM
    It's great that you and your ex have an amicable divorce and work out the calendar casually. Two consenting adults with a history together enjoying each others company. I get it.
  • Anonymous 8
    by Anonymous 8
    not even afterward when you guys were getting dressed or anything?

Quoting Anonymous:

No it was hot

Quoting Anonymous:

was it awkward at all?

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    No I'm not trying to win him back. That's not my plan at all

Quoting Anonymous:

So your plan is to ruin his relationships by getting drunk and fucking him? And you think this will win him back? Hate to break it to you, but you sound like a devious, self-absorbed, needy bitch that is nothing more than a booty call for your ex while hes moving on to better... Have a little self-respect and decency.

• Anonymous 12
    by Anonymous 12

Do you still want to be with him?

• -PB
    by -PB
    December 29, 2012 at 10:33 PM

So you don't plan on breaking them up you just don't like seeing him with someone else?   Is it that you don't like being alone?  Not saying anything is wrong with any of that.  Everyone gets over various situations in their own way.  Just asking. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Well I guess that made it easier for me. And no I don't care anything about telling her.

Quoting -PB:

Hmm....maybe that was his plan too.  Get a piece of ass no strings attached that is.  idk  Do you plan on telling his gf?  Do you think he will tell her?

• Anonymous 1
    December 29, 2012 at 10:34 PM
    Kinda quiet I guess

Quoting Anonymous:

not even afterward when you guys were getting dressed or anything?

Quoting Anonymous:

No it was hot

Quoting Anonymous:

was it awkward at all?

• TTC2Long
    December 29, 2012 at 10:35 PM
    No, he should tell her because it's the right thing to do. She should know shes with a cheating bastard. Whether she chooses to stay with him is up to her.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't think so. I know he doesn't think we are getting back together or anything

Quoting TTC2Long:

Don't try to be coy. You know what I'm driving at. Is he going to tell her?

Quoting Anonymous:

I doubt it. He left about an hour ago.

Quoting TTC2Long:

Does she know?

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not toying with him. He's still with his gf

Quoting TTC2Long:

So let me get this straight. You don't want him and you don't want anyone else to have him, so you lied, manipulated and are toying with his emotions for your personal... I don't even know what to call it... selfish satisfaction? Mmk. I hope the girl he's actually in a relationship with isn't too devastated by his infidelity. :/

• Anonymous 1
    December 29, 2012 at 10:36 PM
    Think I just wanted to prove to him (and her even though she probably won't find out) that I was still in control of this little operation. If That makes sense

Quoting -PB:

So you don't plan on breaking them up you just don't like seeing him with someone else?   Is it that you don't like being alone?  Not saying anything is wrong with any of that.  Everyone gets over various situations in their own way.  Just asking. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Well I guess that made it easier for me. And no I don't care anything about telling her.

Quoting -PB:

Hmm....maybe that was his plan too.  Get a piece of ass no strings attached that is.  idk  Do you plan on telling his gf?  Do you think he will tell her?

• Anonymous 8
    by Anonymous 8
    December 29, 2012 at 10:36 PM
    why did you get divorced in the first place? i know when me and dh separated we still had casual sex, but we werent dating anyone else either, we ended up back together after a year though. it was nice being able to have sex with someone who knew my body and that i felt completely comfortable with
  • Anonymous 13
    by Anonymous 13
    December 29, 2012 at 10:37 PM

If he's got a gf you know he's probably double dipping..yuck. 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts