December 29, 2012 at 10:42 PM
    Flange-eata.
  • ColtsFan1912
    December 29, 2012 at 10:43 PM

fah-hee-tah

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    December 29, 2012 at 10:58 PM
    Again, your assumptions, my husband has passed, I'm widowed. You could have done yourself the favor of not even clicking on this post. You're horribly rude. I was trying to have a good time with my BIL and his wife and posted this while at the restaurant, because they know how tough the holidays have been for me, instead I get your rudeness. Thanks for making one of the better and less depressing holidays since his passing a reminder that he's not here.

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

How about you do both of us a favor. GO practice your mouth motions on your man. I wouldn't have to read this garbage and you wouldn't have to be offended.

Quoting Anonymous:

If you're insinuating that I'm on drugs, you're quite rude.

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

What ever pips that possessed you to sit there and sound out fajita and vagina. LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

But I'm not a pipefitter or layer, what pipe am I supposed to put down?

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Umm. Lay the pipe down.

• Grumpylilpixy
    December 29, 2012 at 10:59 PM

What a sad story!

Quoting Anonymous:

Again, your assumptions, my husband has passed, I'm widowed. You could have done yourself the favor of not even clicking on this post. You're horribly rude. I was trying to have a good time with my BIL and his wife and posted this while at the restaurant, because they know how tough the holidays have been for me, instead I get your rudeness. Thanks for making one of the better and less depressing holidays since his passing a reminder that he's not here.

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

How about you do both of us a favor. GO practice your mouth motions on your man. I wouldn't have to read this garbage and you wouldn't have to be offended.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

What ever pips that possessed you to sit there and sound out fajita and vagina. LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Umm. Lay the pipe down.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    December 29, 2012 at 11:03 PM
    And for the record, it's been 3 years since his passing, I haven't dated or seen another man. He is my world, even in death. There won't be another "man to practice my mouth motions on."

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

What a sad story!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Umm. Lay the pipe down.

• MrsCastillo06
    December 31, 2012 at 3:21 AM
    I say it normal :) I wasn't being mean lol :) hubby say faginas or fagitas haha

Quoting Anonymous:

I know, I just like when the waitress gives me a weird look because she thinks I'd just ordered chicken vaginas.

Quoting MrsCastillo06:

Fa•Ji•Ta

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN