December 29, 2012 at 10:42 PM
    Flange-eata.
  • ColtsFan1912
    December 29, 2012 at 10:43 PM

fah-hee-tah

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    December 29, 2012 at 10:58 PM
    Again, your assumptions, my husband has passed, I'm widowed. You could have done yourself the favor of not even clicking on this post. You're horribly rude. I was trying to have a good time with my BIL and his wife and posted this while at the restaurant, because they know how tough the holidays have been for me, instead I get your rudeness. Thanks for making one of the better and less depressing holidays since his passing a reminder that he's not here.

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

How about you do both of us a favor. GO practice your mouth motions on your man. I wouldn't have to read this garbage and you wouldn't have to be offended.

Quoting Anonymous:

If you're insinuating that I'm on drugs, you're quite rude.

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

What ever pips that possessed you to sit there and sound out fajita and vagina. LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

But I'm not a pipefitter or layer, what pipe am I supposed to put down?

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Umm. Lay the pipe down.

• Grumpylilpixy
    December 29, 2012 at 10:59 PM

What a sad story!

Quoting Anonymous:

Again, your assumptions, my husband has passed, I'm widowed. You could have done yourself the favor of not even clicking on this post. You're horribly rude. I was trying to have a good time with my BIL and his wife and posted this while at the restaurant, because they know how tough the holidays have been for me, instead I get your rudeness. Thanks for making one of the better and less depressing holidays since his passing a reminder that he's not here.

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

How about you do both of us a favor. GO practice your mouth motions on your man. I wouldn't have to read this garbage and you wouldn't have to be offended.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

What ever pips that possessed you to sit there and sound out fajita and vagina. LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Umm. Lay the pipe down.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    December 29, 2012 at 11:03 PM
    And for the record, it's been 3 years since his passing, I haven't dated or seen another man. He is my world, even in death. There won't be another "man to practice my mouth motions on."

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

What a sad story!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Umm. Lay the pipe down.

• MrsCastillo06
    December 31, 2012 at 3:21 AM
    I say it normal :) I wasn't being mean lol :) hubby say faginas or fagitas haha

Quoting Anonymous:

I know, I just like when the waitress gives me a weird look because she thinks I'd just ordered chicken vaginas.

Quoting MrsCastillo06:

Fa•Ji•Ta

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts