Mom Confessions

Anonymous
How did your parents act when they found out you lost your V card?
by Anonymous
December 29, 2012 at 3:44 PM

My parents found out I lost mine when I was almost 17 and they freaked out. My mom told me I could tell her anything, I assume now she meant anything but that. She made me get into the car and tell her where my BF lived so we could all sit and talk about it.The talk consisted of how we're too young to be acting like adults and some yelling. She made me cry a bunch and made the whole thing really awkward. Then she tried to keep me from ever seeing him again and treated me like I did something so wrong. 

The first time is suppose to be special and mine was, then it was turned into some horrible memory. 

Replies

• mommytoeandb
    December 29, 2012 at 3:45 PM

Ummm...they don't know when I lost it.  When DH and I had been dating for a while, my mom told me she wasn't ready for grandchildren.  I just told her that was not an issue.  We both waited for marriage.  

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 29, 2012 at 3:47 PM

my mom found out because the idiot put the condom in the bathroom trash instead of flushing it or hiding it in the main trashcan.  she drove an hour and a half to bring it to me then turned around and left. all because my stepdad thought it was hers.  (i was 18 but i lived with my grandmother)

we had gone to mom's for the weekend so we could go to the beach.  we never made it to the beach.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 29, 2012 at 3:48 PM

It isnt something I shared with them.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 29, 2012 at 3:50 PM
    I was 15
    My mom was disappointed and so was I.
  • Rach91o
    by Rach91o
    December 29, 2012 at 3:50 PM
    my mum started sharing her own private stories..
  • 702girly
    December 29, 2012 at 3:51 PM

I was 17 and a few months from graduating high school. I made the mistake of asking my mom about birth control because I was considering losing my virginity. She had always told me that I could come to her.

She freaked out, called me a whore and then told the entire family that I was a sex addict. They had an intervention for me. It was awkward.

• justinnaimee
    December 29, 2012 at 3:52 PM
    As far as they know I was a virgin on my wedding night.
  • Mama2HCA
    She knew but never mentioned anything.i lost it to dh at 18.we married 6 months later.then had dd a year after that.
  • kgcrazy
    by kgcrazy

they didn't know that I lost it at 21. They just probably assumed that I lost it when I got married, and when I was pregnant.

• o0gone0o

My parents never officially found out, I assume after I was with the same guy for an extended period of time they assumed I probably was or had at some point and that wasn't a convo they wanted to have with their 17-18yr old daughter.  I had been raped at 16 so thats when I lost the actual v-card and they both know that much as far as the willing first time didn't happen until closer to me turning 18. 

Mom Confessions