Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
ive never been so happy to go home UPDATE 1 UPDATE 2 UPDATE 3
by Anonymous
December 28, 2012 at 8:18 PM
Someone saw DH profile on datehookup.com and sent me the link,this muthafucker put dd pics on his page and apparently she does not live with him.he's seeking beautiful ladies who want to hangout and have fun.

I make up a page with a fake name...my daughters name.I hit him up telling him I think he's cute.he asked if my real name was Sophia because that's his daughter name LOL.

Then I ask him about his daughters mom.we are not together and I left him for another man so he see's our daughter twice a week.

At this point im furious and shaking.my co worker is like "I got you some bail money" lol.I get home and dh is like "hey baby".I say nothing and head straight to our bedroom.dh is like "ummm I said hey baby" but im to busy packing his shit to hear anything he says.

He comes in the bedroom and sees that im packing his shit and immediately starts freaking out.he wants to know what's going on,I pull out my phone and show him OUR conversation.he was pretty shocked lol,started blaming me for everything.I don't do this or I don't do that.

I ended the argument with telling him to get his shit and leave but instead of doing that he called the cops lol.so im sitting here waiting on them.

I will update when they show up and leave

UPDATE 1
Got a feeling I will be doing alot of updating.cops are still not here,dh is outside on his phone trying to get his niece to help him get his shit.he's telling her that I set him up so I can move my boyfriend in lol.he also told her I tore up his clothes so he's having me arrested.I just put the clothes in trash bags.the cops are here brb.

UPDATE 2
The cops come(about three cars).DH took all of his clothes and threw all over the yard.first two cops come in my house to get my side of the story while two others are outside with dh.I can hear him screaming that im a fucking bitch and that im fucking my neighbors husband.I tell the cops I just want him to leave and take his shit with him.his niece and her son and DIL show up.she starts talking shit but an officer tells her to be quiet lol.DH is still running his mouth to the officers and they are asking him to leave.he tells them "that bitch go it coming".one officer asks him if that's a threat.DH tells them that he's going to fuck up that new 25k car I just bought when they leave.he's told that if he touches my car he will be arrested.this dunbass spits in the officer face.there were 4 cops on DH trying to arrest him because while trying to cuff him he resisted or something lol.so he gone but now the niece tried to fight me,I told that bitch to beat it or she's next so they left too.l

UPDATE 3
I went from laughing about everything to trying not to cry.the thought of dh making an ass of him and me both pisses me off.I finally gave him his 15 minutes of fame when he called from jail.he's facing assault on an officer,resisting arrest and destruction of private property(he broke an officers cellphone too).apparently I shouldn't have started this mess and he wouldn't be in jail.im the blame for everything.I told him I was done with his bullshit,I can't deal with this anymore.he tries to baby me but that didn't work.i told him that I will be finding someone to pick his things up and take them to his niece house.he begins to scream at me telling me im not leaving him and that when he get out we are going to get some help.I can't talk to him so I hung up.my dd knows something is wrong and asked for papa,I tried not to but I cried and couldn't stop.im tired and paranoid and now crying isn't helping me.my co worker is going to come by and help me clean up my yard.I will continue to update if possible.

UPDATE 4
I caved,packed up me dd and my 2 small dogs and left to stay at a hotel for the night.im so tired and dh wont stop calling my cell so he calls the house.I knew the longer I stayed in the house the less sleep I will get.im going to bed thanks to all the ladies who showed me so much support tonight,I really needed it.

UPDATE 5
My house has been destroyed! I get a frantic call from my next door neighbor saying that DH and three other guys are taking shit out of my house and that she has called the cops.me and the cops show up at the sametime.DH is yelling and screaming at my neighbor calling her every name in the book.again another 3 cars show up and two cops go over to DH trying to calm the situation down.the third cop comes over to me and again I explain the situation.the cops tell DH that he is not allowed to remove any of our property from the home until we go to divorce court and everything is divided between us so they had to put everything back.the cops follow me into the house and we are all shocked,it looks like someone broke into my house,everything trashed including dd room.one cop go outside and grab dh and starts questioning him and of course he denies everything.he got out at 7am and my neighbor saw him here.he left and came back by 9:30 with the other guys he brought with him.the cops filled out a police report but didn't arrest anyone because there's no physical proof DH did this...uumm wtf? So all my stuff is here in the house and I got most of the house straighten up.my bff who works at a bank I used called and said that DH tried withdrawing money from my account but wasn't on it so he flipped out and left lol.I closed our account months ago because he has some bad spending rabbits and don't wanna go broke behind him.I went out and bought new locks for every door in my house and im installing a security system which I should have had a long time ago and since you ladies and the cops instructed me to file a restraining order I will be doing that soon also.he was told not to come back but we will see how that goes.

Replies

• towerjunkie1989
    December 28, 2012 at 8:20 PM
    You go momma.
    Sorry this happened
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    December 28, 2012 at 8:20 PM

wow, Sorry he is such a jerk

Good Luck Momma

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    December 28, 2012 at 8:21 PM

Good luck, mama! Keep us updated. Sounds like you have your head on straight, I'm glad you are able to come home and kick his ass out. 

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    December 28, 2012 at 8:22 PM
    Damn a lot of ppl are catching their men cheating. Gl to you mama
  • Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    Good luck!!
  • BEXi
    by BEXi

Wow!! I hope the cops tell him to go somewhere.

• Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    December 28, 2012 at 8:23 PM
    Why did call the cops?
  • sthflachk
    December 28, 2012 at 8:24 PM
    Wow...so glad you caught him! Sorry that he did that though..
  • Anonymous 7
    by Anonymous 7
    December 28, 2012 at 8:25 PM

Good luck, sounds like its time for a divorce

• Mamasgirl524
    December 28, 2012 at 8:25 PM
    Damn!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts