Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Nolanzo
Adventures in Apt. Neighbors...
by Nolanzo
December 28, 2012 at 8:04 PM
The young couple across the hall had an argument that I just couldn't wrap my head around for the life of me.. do YOU know anyone like this????

*and, disclaimer: I was not eavesdropping... it was impossible NOT to hear due to their voices being at Volume 10...

Her: I want to have a couple friends over for NYE.

Him: Well, they're not f**king using my bathroom!

Her: Stfu, you know I clean it after every use.

Him: No! Its f**king disgusting, I can't take it. They're gonna have to f**kin go outside!

(This is Buffalo, its 15 degrees right now...)

Her: Are you f**king kidding me?! I'm not going to ask my guests to go outdoors in the snow to PEE! What the hell is the matter with your head?!

Him: WELL THEN I GUESS YOURE NOT HAVING ANYONE OVER NOW ARE YOU?

And he proceeds in to an epic tirade about germs and this is groas and that is gross...

Could you live with someone like that? I have never known someone personally who was THAT germophobic... I couldn't handle it.

I just found the whole exchange rather amusing but I feel sorry for the wife.... damn. I'm bored :P

Replies

• Lalalie
    by Lalalie
    December 28, 2012 at 8:29 PM

Haha, that's kind of funny... but no, I would not be able to live with him. He's crazy, and rude. I don't really appreciate either of those things.

• Nolanzo
    by Nolanzo
    December 28, 2012 at 9:25 PM
    Lol and the whole time I'm thinkin 'Damn girl if I were you id be headed straight for divorce court'

Which is why its a good idea to live with someone before tying the knot!

Quoting Lalalie:

Haha, that's kind of funny... but no, I would not be able to live with him. He's crazy, and rude. I don't really appreciate either of those things.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 28, 2012 at 9:28 PM
    I have a neighbor that hides the soap when people stay over because he can't deal with them using it. Have you ever seen the friend's episode about the last place people wash (tushie) and the first place the next person that uses the soap washes (face)? LOL!
  • Nolanzo
    by Nolanzo
    December 28, 2012 at 10:47 PM
    Oh yessssss... the neverending ass-to-face cycle with the soap lol.... and DH can't understand why I'm so, ahem, anal about using a new washcloth each shower... hello? Cuz I just washed my buttcrack with it? Lol.

He uses one of these poofs in the shower... I'm like duuuude, I saw a 20/20 episode about butt germs on those and u wash your face with that?! He was not pleased and I noticed he started taking a separate washcloth in the shower too lol...

Quoting Anonymous:

I have a neighbor that hides the soap when people stay over because he can't deal with them using it. Have you ever seen the friend's episode about the last place people wash (tushie) and the first place the next person that uses the soap washes (face)? LOL!

• HollyBoBolly
    December 28, 2012 at 10:52 PM

That sounds like my ex-husband.  He wouldn't even let my son use the upstairs bathroom even though the toilet was in the same room as the shower that he had to use.  Yet another reason why we are divorced.

• HollyBoBolly
    December 28, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Completely agree with living with them first.  I didn't because he felt that you take something away from the marriage when you do that.  So controlling. 

Quoting Nolanzo:

Lol and the whole time I'm thinkin 'Damn girl if I were you id be headed straight for divorce court'

Which is why its a good idea to live with someone before tying the knot!

Quoting Lalalie:

• Nolanzo
    by Nolanzo
    December 28, 2012 at 10:57 PM
    I don't get it man! A quick swipe of the seat and around the bowl with a clorox wipe should satisfy even the most finicky of germophobes... silly :)

Quoting HollyBoBolly:

That sounds like my ex-husband.  He wouldn't even let my son use the upstairs bathroom even though the toilet was in the same room as the shower that he had to use.  Yet another reason why we are divorced.

• opal10161973
    December 28, 2012 at 10:58 PM

I know this sounds gross, but I have a sponge that I use just for my bum.  I love poofs, but I won't use them on my bum and then my body.  I just....I can't.   *shiver*  We also go through towels really fast because I won't let anyone use them twice.  IDC if their body IS clean, nope, not going to do it. 

Quoting Nolanzo:

Oh yessssss... the neverending ass-to-face cycle with the soap lol.... and DH can't understand why I'm so, ahem, anal about using a new washcloth each shower... hello? Cuz I just washed my buttcrack with it? Lol.

He uses one of these poofs in the shower... I'm like duuuude, I saw a 20/20 episode about butt germs on those and u wash your face with that?! He was not pleased and I noticed he started taking a separate washcloth in the shower too lol...

Quoting Anonymous:

• Nolanzo
    by Nolanzo
    December 28, 2012 at 11:03 PM
    I don't use a towel twice either. I shudder to think what comes off my body ON to the towel when drying my ladybits....yeah I scrub the Southerlies, but that doesn't mean ALL the germs are dead.... just no. :)

Quoting opal10161973:

I know this sounds gross, but I have a sponge that I use just for my bum.  I love poofs, but I won't use them on my bum and then my body.  I just....I can't.   *shiver*  We also go through towels really fast because I won't let anyone use them twice.  IDC if their body IS clean, nope, not going to do it. 

Quoting Nolanzo:

Quoting Anonymous:

• momof2girls89
    December 28, 2012 at 11:06 PM
    My bf lives in an apartment and the downstairs neighbors ALWAYS fight... very loudly. I feel so sorry for the baby they have :(

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts