Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
MrsFlores_2006
I can top how I met my dh posts... *edit
December 28, 2012 at 4:42 PM

I met him on AOL!

Yup thats right America On Line! 

We have been married almost 10 yrs, fell madly in love real fast.

He lived in another city in Cali. Two months after chatting we met in real life, a month later I was preggo.  4/5 months in to it we were living together,  Six months after we got married, two weeks after that we had dd.

10 yrs later we have two girls, on boy on the way. And have never been happier.

yes we did have our ups and downs, but I would never ever change it for the world!

He is my lobster! ( Lobster mate for life)

And I love him to death!

Cant picture my life with out him or our children. =)

EDIT: its great to see so many succesful love internet stories! You go mamas! True love exists no matter when, where or who you are =)

Replies

• Robsessed98
    December 30, 2012 at 2:33 PM
    We met as teens in rehab lol. It was love at first sight for both. Spent a month glued together (he snuck in my room at night). We lived in different states and since I was a minor and my parents were deadset against it, we couldnt stay together. We lost touch, but never forgot each other. 27 years later he found me on FB. We talked non-stop for 3 weeks until I went to where he lived and we got married the next day. 2 years later we still know we belong together.
  • motherslove82
    December 30, 2012 at 2:35 PM

I met him my first day of High School.

• roosmommy101212
    December 30, 2012 at 2:39 PM
    did you really meet your hubs larping? that definitely wins

Quoting Anonymous:

I can top that. I met mine at a live action role playing game about vampires. 

• Anonymous 42
    by Anonymous 42
    December 30, 2012 at 2:39 PM
    He was my brothers friend i met him when i was in 6th grade i had a crush on him since i first met him. we started talkin when i was in 9th started dating shortly after snuck around for a year (parents didnt approve) i got pregnant now we are happily married living together going on 3 years :) only 1 kid tho. We are waiting for another
  • Anonymous 12
    by Anonymous 12
    December 30, 2012 at 5:02 PM

Yes. Yes, I did. :) 

Quoting roosmommy101212:

did you really meet your hubs larping? that definitely wins

Quoting Anonymous:

I can top that. I met mine at a live action role playing game about vampires. 

• imuney
    by imuney
    December 30, 2012 at 5:03 PM

Wow :) Thats amazing.

• angevil53
    December 30, 2012 at 5:11 PM
    Met dh on fb four years ago. I'm not impressed.
  • Trixi.VonLace
    December 30, 2012 at 5:14 PM
    When I was 13 I had the worst crush on the security guard that worked the strip.mall across.the street from.the apartments I lived in. My step sister and I would go.to the taco Bell when he has his break so I could stair at him LOL fast forward two years and I'm living in the next city over and a friend wants to introduce me to a friend of her boyfriend. The next day he.comes.to my house and who gets out.of this truck? The security guard :-D

We have been together ever since, almost 16 years.
  • MrsFlores_2006
    March 27, 2013 at 3:53 PM

too sweet!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts