Mom Confessions

Anonymous
You realize she's Mexican right?
by Anonymous
December 26, 2012 at 1:45 PM
So my sil has been with this guy for years and has three kids with him, she's Mexican. He is supposedly white supremacist and has kkk rats all over his body always talkin shit about Mexicans and African Americans I just can't stand the guy. Last night he got the crap beat out of him for talkin shit.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 26, 2012 at 1:46 PM

Ok so maybe he only hates blacks, and not Mexicans?

• NewMamaBoo
    December 26, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Wow

• bxmom2580
    December 26, 2012 at 1:49 PM
    Funny thing about people like that, they don't like blacks, Hispanics, ect. But they will fuck their women, go figure that one out, smh
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 26, 2012 at 1:49 PM
    Why is she with him?
  • BEXi
    by BEXi
    December 26, 2012 at 1:50 PM

I have found this to be true too..

Quoting bxmom2580:

Funny thing about people like that, they don't like blacks, Hispanics, ect. But they will fuck their women, go figure that one out, smh

• notgivinguphope

why is she even dating someone like him?

• momto2crazykids

awesome.. i wish someone would kick my ex's ass too he is always saying fucking wetbacks or fucking mexicans "hello" dumbass i'm mexican so that makes our daughter a mexican too

• mich.el.le
    December 26, 2012 at 1:51 PM

Who beat the crap out of him?

• jbirdsladie27
    December 26, 2012 at 1:51 PM
    Wow
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 26, 2012 at 1:52 PM

Alot of times they'll fuck them... Supposed to get them pregnant and breed them out. Though rarely will they acknowledge the child or stay with the mother. Sad but true. 

Quoting bxmom2580:

Mom Confessions