Mom Confessions

Anonymous
I know its not going to happen, but....
by Anonymous
December 21, 2012 at 4:04 AM

All day at work I had to hear about * DoomsDay * and now I can't get it off my mind! I have bad anxiety issues to begin with, and this isn't helping my stress levels at all. 

Call me silly, or stupid, I don't care, but now I'm so stressed out I can't sleep for fear of some creeper coming into my house, or something even worse happening. Please ladies, reassure me that NOTHING is going to happen today. Just to get my stress levels back down to normal.

Thanks.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 21, 2012 at 4:05 AM

• SAnders224
    December 21, 2012 at 4:06 AM
    I get anxiety when I go in a dark room or if I'm alone. Especially at nighttime
  • krystyneh
    December 21, 2012 at 4:06 AM
    I have anxiety issues too...I fell asleep from exhaustion then had to pee at 2:30am and now it's 4:05 here in Vermont and the wind is very bad and the weather is bad...I don't believe it will happen but no one knows for positive. I've been reading other posts about it that have helped ease my mine but my anxiety still won't go down. Good luck and hopefully soon you can fall asleep.
  • MAXnBRYCESMomma
    December 21, 2012 at 4:07 AM

The Mayans did not account for Julius Ceasar implementing leap year. The world would have ended 4 years ago according to the mayan calendar. Nothing will happen.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 21, 2012 at 4:08 AM
    My power keeps going out :(

Quoting krystyneh:

I have anxiety issues too...I fell asleep from exhaustion then had to pee at 2:30am and now it's 4:05 here in Vermont and the wind is very bad and the weather is bad...I don't believe it will happen but no one knows for positive. I've been reading other posts about it that have helped ease my mine but my anxiety still won't go down. Good luck and hopefully soon you can fall asleep.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Think about it this way..

"Dooms day" is suppose to be Dec/21/2012 right? Well some places in the world its already that date.
    They are not dead and the world is not gone.
    Relax, they've been saying the world is coming to a end for many years.. By the time the end of the world comes we'll all be dead anyways
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Haha the same thing happened to me. Every time I get up with one of my kids I feel like their are eyes watching me. Ick! I would suggest a book to change the subject, maybe 50 shades, and cup of non caffeinated tea.
  • krystyneh
    December 21, 2012 at 4:11 AM
    Yeah same here but because of the wind...I hope the weather calms down soon (which it's not supposed to until around 7pm my time) because I have to work 10am-7pm tomorrow

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting krystyneh:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 21, 2012 at 4:14 AM
    We had to reset the breakers four times .

Quoting krystyneh:

Yeah same here but because of the wind...I hope the weather calms down soon (which it's not supposed to until around 7pm my time) because I have to work 10am-7pm tomorrow

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting krystyneh:

• krystyneh
    December 21, 2012 at 4:16 AM
    Oh wow we haven't had to do that thankfully. My dad is on the fire department and He's waiting for a fire call because of this weather. My husband is an over the road truck driver and he's driving in this weather :( I wish he was home. At least my 2 dogs and my cat and 5 year old daughter is keeping me company even if they are all sleeping except for me lol

Quoting Anonymous:

We had to reset the breakers four times .

Quoting krystyneh:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting krystyneh:

Mom Confessions