Mom Confessions

JenB1983
Not even 72 hours post-baby
December 20, 2012 at 3:20 PM
And I can wear REAL pants! Not just real pants, but real pants that didn't even come close to buttoning at this time last year! I think I might need to talk to S/O about getting a scale soon. Lol.

****I was 260 at this time last year. Got pregnant weighing 250. As of my doc appointment(5 hours prior to delivery) I was 232. Then baby came out weighing 7.2, and all the fluid and other junk lost......figure that should be another 10lbs or so down. Lol****

Replies

• JenB1983
    December 20, 2012 at 3:20 PM

New Message

That's an XL nursing tank......and it's all loose around my belly....kinda like my skin. :-P
  • skymama10
    December 20, 2012 at 3:21 PM
    Yay! Scales are evil machines.
  • xMs.Shannax
    December 20, 2012 at 3:22 PM
    Thats awesome! I hope im like that when I have these babies.
  • JenB1983
    December 20, 2012 at 3:24 PM
    I'm oneof those weirdos that loves scales. But only when I see the number going down. :-P But, I also know that I need to stay away from one for a bit, while I give my body a chance to regulate. Especially with the GINORMOUS milk jugs on my front. LOL. My milk came in today, and I'm overflowing my 42 F's.

Quoting skymama10:

Yay! Scales are evil machines.

• JenB1983
    December 20, 2012 at 3:25 PM
    I hope it works outforyou too!!!

Quoting xMs.Shannax:

Thats awesome! I hope im like that when I have these babies.

• kirstina
    December 20, 2012 at 3:27 PM

That how I was after my first.

• starbuckmom03
    December 20, 2012 at 3:30 PM

You sound just like me, body wise.  I was 3lbs off from 250 when I got pregnant.  Biggest I have ever been.  1st trimester, I lost almost 20lbs.  Finally took zofran so I could eat again.  I've only gained maybe 5lbs and I am 30 weeks 5 days along.  I can't wait to weigh myself when I come home from the hospital to see how much I've lost!  I will nurse too and that will help shed some more lbs!!  I want to get to 200 by summer!!

• model1000mom
    December 20, 2012 at 3:32 PM

yay!

• Chelssea
    December 20, 2012 at 3:34 PM

Well congrats! I don't own a scale. They're evil!!! lol. I work out at home. I do yoga and weight lift and do some workout dvds, I have a diet and eating healthy, drinking water. I don't care about the number, I go by what I look like in the mirror. I have a lot of curves, and wide hips, but when I get the look I want, Ill be happy.

• Mazie0723
    December 20, 2012 at 3:37 PM
    Congratulations! And you look fantastic. I hope nursing helps me lose all this baby weight fast. I still have 5 weeks to go but am so ready to get rid of this baby bump.lol

Mom Confessions