Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
JenB1983
Not even 72 hours post-baby
December 20, 2012 at 3:20 PM
And I can wear REAL pants! Not just real pants, but real pants that didn't even come close to buttoning at this time last year! I think I might need to talk to S/O about getting a scale soon. Lol.

****I was 260 at this time last year. Got pregnant weighing 250. As of my doc appointment(5 hours prior to delivery) I was 232. Then baby came out weighing 7.2, and all the fluid and other junk lost......figure that should be another 10lbs or so down. Lol****

Replies

• JenB1983
    December 20, 2012 at 3:20 PM

New Message

That's an XL nursing tank......and it's all loose around my belly....kinda like my skin. :-P
  • skymama10
    December 20, 2012 at 3:21 PM
    Yay! Scales are evil machines.
  • xMs.Shannax
    December 20, 2012 at 3:22 PM
    Thats awesome! I hope im like that when I have these babies.
  • JenB1983
    December 20, 2012 at 3:24 PM
    I'm oneof those weirdos that loves scales. But only when I see the number going down. :-P But, I also know that I need to stay away from one for a bit, while I give my body a chance to regulate. Especially with the GINORMOUS milk jugs on my front. LOL. My milk came in today, and I'm overflowing my 42 F's.

Quoting skymama10:

Yay! Scales are evil machines.

• JenB1983
    December 20, 2012 at 3:25 PM
    I hope it works outforyou too!!!

Quoting xMs.Shannax:

Thats awesome! I hope im like that when I have these babies.

• kirstina
    December 20, 2012 at 3:27 PM

That how I was after my first.

• starbuckmom03
    December 20, 2012 at 3:30 PM

You sound just like me, body wise.  I was 3lbs off from 250 when I got pregnant.  Biggest I have ever been.  1st trimester, I lost almost 20lbs.  Finally took zofran so I could eat again.  I've only gained maybe 5lbs and I am 30 weeks 5 days along.  I can't wait to weigh myself when I come home from the hospital to see how much I've lost!  I will nurse too and that will help shed some more lbs!!  I want to get to 200 by summer!!

• model1000mom
    December 20, 2012 at 3:32 PM

yay!

• Chelssea
    December 20, 2012 at 3:34 PM

Well congrats! I don't own a scale. They're evil!!! lol. I work out at home. I do yoga and weight lift and do some workout dvds, I have a diet and eating healthy, drinking water. I don't care about the number, I go by what I look like in the mirror. I have a lot of curves, and wide hips, but when I get the look I want, Ill be happy.

• Mazie0723
    December 20, 2012 at 3:37 PM
    Congratulations! And you look fantastic. I hope nursing helps me lose all this baby weight fast. I still have 5 weeks to go but am so ready to get rid of this baby bump.lol

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts