Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
JenB1983
Not even 72 hours post-baby
December 20, 2012 at 3:20 PM
And I can wear REAL pants! Not just real pants, but real pants that didn't even come close to buttoning at this time last year! I think I might need to talk to S/O about getting a scale soon. Lol.

****I was 260 at this time last year. Got pregnant weighing 250. As of my doc appointment(5 hours prior to delivery) I was 232. Then baby came out weighing 7.2, and all the fluid and other junk lost......figure that should be another 10lbs or so down. Lol****

Replies

• JenB1983
    December 20, 2012 at 4:12 PM
    Lol, I refer to myself as a G-bob. Great big ol' bitch. :-P

Quoting IntactivistMama:

I'm 5'9. Big bitches unite!

Quoting JenB1983:

Lol, 5' 10". Sa little over halfway. :-P

Quoting IntactivistMama:

Wtf? Are you ten feet tall?

Quoting JenB1983:

New Message

That's an XL nursing tank......and it's all loose around my belly....kinda like my skin. :-P

• kagegirl
    December 20, 2012 at 4:17 PM

Try 20lbs or more. Good job, chica. My best time was a week post partum. I am JEALOUS!!!

• JenB1983
    December 20, 2012 at 4:18 PM
    Now I just have to work on actually keeping the weight off. I have absolutely NO desire to get up to my pre-preg weight again.

Quoting kagegirl:

Try 20lbs or more. Good job, chica. My best time was a week post partum. I am JEALOUS!!!

• BamaMommy2
    December 20, 2012 at 4:19 PM

Awesome! Congrats on your baby!

• sparklebug86
    December 20, 2012 at 4:20 PM

how did you lose weight while pregnant? I need to not gain a lb and ive already put on 20 nd im only 10 weeks and not eating like a pregnant lady

• JenB1983
    December 20, 2012 at 4:23 PM
    Honestly? I don't know. I ate when I was hungry. I ate what I wanted. However......a LOT of the "junk food" that I loved before would make me sick. So, I just stopped. I also worked full time in a factory for my entire pregnancy. As in......I left work on Monday an hour early for a scheduled appointment and went and had my baby. Lol. So, I was on my feet 40 hours a week, and did a lot of walking around the warehouse.

Quoting sparklebug86:

how did you lose weight while pregnant? I need to not gain a lb and ive already put on 20 nd im only 10 weeks and not eating like a pregnant lady

• nelliesmommy
    December 20, 2012 at 4:25 PM

you look good.

• beerabitch69
    December 20, 2012 at 4:27 PM
    That's how I was. Damn maybe I should have another baby. Hahahahahaha OMG I am hysterical.
  • kagegirl
    December 20, 2012 at 4:40 PM

I am a firedancer by trade. After i have this little one, I wil lbe hitting the training hardcore. Gotta get back to work! It's a great workout and completely fun

Quoting JenB1983:

Now I just have to work on actually keeping the weight off. I have absolutely NO desire to get up to my pre-preg weight again.

Quoting kagegirl:

• la_bella_vita
    December 20, 2012 at 5:16 PM

Yay!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN