Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I'm in a submissive/dominant marriage
by Anonymous
December 14, 2012 at 10:17 AM

Its just what works for us.

I like that one person in the house has the last say, can be the boss, take control, deal out punishments, withold sex if need be, decide how our kids will be raised, demand what they want or there will be consequences, I like that there is only one person wearing the pants and is the head of the household, that way we both don't have to trouble ourselves and think!

Only problem is, some people say my poor husband is a doormat and can't stand up for himself, or nor can he manufacture his own thoughts! Well I just say BOLOGNA! He adores living this way being told what to do, so don't "oh poor dear" him! Just because I treat him as someone who is less than human doesn't mean he doesn't like our marriage or think its the way a MAN is supposed to behave.

wink

Replies

• haunted.mommy
    December 14, 2012 at 10:23 AM
    Good morning troll.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    December 14, 2012 at 10:29 AM

Ha haha  cute!! so do you beat his ass and make him eat your pussy!! 

• audreesmama
    December 14, 2012 at 10:30 AM

BACK TO YOUR BRIDGE! 

• kate80
    by kate80
    December 14, 2012 at 10:30 AM
    Nice. Glad that works for you.
  • Aubs1990
    December 14, 2012 at 10:32 AM

Ugh that's disgusting.

• audreesmama

FYI This is NOT a healthy dom/sub relationship, and it's pretty damn obvious you jumped on the troll train early this morning. 

• Breamarkable
    Extending an invitation to Alternative Moms, tell them Brea sent you.
  • Nicoleb9
    December 14, 2012 at 10:33 AM
    Never saw the appeal of a submissive man. But if that's your thing and it works, go ahead.
  • Lunarprancer

april fools

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3

haha... i kinda figured the female would be the dom since it says 'withhold sex'... i dont think men can put that down as a punishment b/c it'd be punishing themselves even more! lol

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts