Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
golliz
pop! how did you know when..
by golliz
December 14, 2012 at 2:51 AM
HOW FAR ALONG WHERE U, and how did you know you where going in labor? Im clueless this is my bby #1. What did you do? How did you react?

Replies

• lalaboosh
    December 14, 2012 at 3:21 AM

It was the night before my due date and I felt contractions for the first time. They kept going until I was in full on labor in the early hours the next morning. It was not like OMG THE BABY IS COMING! It was like, is this it? Lol.

• Sassy762
    December 14, 2012 at 3:22 AM

OH MY......Dear YOU WILL KNOW....trust me...... without doubt,  you will know, lol

Good Luck

• kaycersmom
    December 14, 2012 at 3:24 AM

When they induced me, sorry no help lol

• Daya81
    by Daya81
    December 14, 2012 at 3:24 AM

i got out of bed to drive my daughter to school and my water broke. it gushed allover! so instead i had my dh drive her while i showered and got ready to head to the hospital. the hospital wouldn't admit me- they didn't think my water had broken. hello! at least take a look, lol. i was soaking thru a freaking towel!

• AmyD43
    by AmyD43
    December 14, 2012 at 3:27 AM
    I thought I had the flu! I had diarrhea which got worse. Some time after having diarrhea for 5 hours I realized I was in labor, called my dh home from work and went to the hospital. I was 6 cm dilated by time hospital.

Quoting golliz:

What do they feel like?

Quoting SadeAyosmom:

my contractions started and i got really excited. :)

• GwenGray
    December 14, 2012 at 3:29 AM

My first one I went into labor at the doctor office so I wasn't in labor for long before they gave drugs. The second one I was at home went into labor, the first few contractions were extreemly strong. After that they hurt and I could not talk through them. I couldn't move through them either. My husband called the doc said "hey this is the real deal" they said "call 911 if it's that bad" so he did, I almost delivered him there in the ambulance. I had him 15 min after I got to the hospital. 

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    December 14, 2012 at 3:35 AM

1st I had back labor...very intense pain in the lower back area, it was awful...I was misreable, sick, i think excited He was 2 weeeks late. . lol, 2nd was menstural like cramps in the middle of my lower abdomen, I was super exicted that time and he was 10 days early. 3rd was induced . That was by far my favorite labor..LOL, i knew when things where going to happen, everything was controlled, it was a really good experience, and he was on time!

• ncohetero
    December 14, 2012 at 3:38 AM
    With my daughter I was 40 weeks. I started having contractions that were undeniable as anything but...
    For my son I was 38 weeks when my water broke at home
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    December 14, 2012 at 3:39 AM
    When I was sitting on the couch crying because I was in so much pain and couldn't move. Funny thing is I was trying to get up to go to my dads dh kept telling me were going to the hospital I kept telling him no. Lucky I listen to him or I would of had dd while I was driving lol
  • deadlights86
    December 14, 2012 at 3:40 AM
    I had no idea I was in labor till I got to the hospital with ds1 to be induced I was induced with ds2 cause his heart rate kept jumping.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts