Mom Confessions

Anonymous
Seriously my pits stink, so help me please!
by Anonymous
December 14, 2012 at 12:30 AM

This is embarresing, hence why i am going anon. I have never had smelly pits before, i mean no worse then any normal person but for the past few months its been bad. I take a shower everyday and sometimes even a bath at night. I wear deodarant and perfume and i still stink lately. My clothes also stinks now and even with tons of laundry soap my clothes will still have a faint BO smell after washing!

I feel like some kind of freak. I think it has to do with the prozac i am on. It does make me sweat alot, but come on i need my prozac. What can i use to make my pits smell better? I need a super deoderant here! Also what clothes soap works to take the smell out?

Replies

• Mommyof2n0308
    December 14, 2012 at 12:31 AM
    Omg I'm on Prozac to and it's doing the same thing
  • vanellope
    December 14, 2012 at 12:31 AM
    Botox shots. Seriously
    As for the clothes, toss some vinegar in the wash and the smell will go away
  • Mommyof2n0308
    December 14, 2012 at 12:32 AM
    And yes I have a hard time getting it out if my clothes to! Wth! I didn't even realize it was the Prozac
  • Mommyof2n0308
    December 14, 2012 at 12:32 AM
    Those are a fortune!

Quoting vanellope:

Botox shots. Seriously

As for the clothes, toss some vinegar in the wash and the smell will go away

• babygomez
    December 14, 2012 at 12:33 AM

Try the clinical strength deodorant by Secret.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 14, 2012 at 12:33 AM
    I'm on 20mg Prozac and have no bo issues. Try spray aerosol deodorant.
  • vanellope
    December 14, 2012 at 12:34 AM
    Quoting Mommyof2n0308:

I know but it will work though. A friends daughter gets them and dried her pits and BO right up
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 14, 2012 at 12:35 AM
    This is going to sound crazy, but when you get out of the shower put hand sanitizer on your puts, let dry and then put deodorant on. When I was on Prozac I would get sweat gland infections and this is what I had to do to prevent them. It stopped the horrible stench when nothing else would.
  • banana-bear
    December 14, 2012 at 12:36 AM

Sweat wouldn't make you stink - the bacteria on your pits will. I get stinky pits if I eat more garlic and onions. Hormones can also make them smell. I use Jason's deodorant and soap nuts for my clothes wash (a splash of vinegar would help as well).

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    December 14, 2012 at 12:36 AM

I have thought about the botox, but money is way too tight right now. If this persists though i am thinking of doing it.

Mom Confessions