Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
LCWAmommy
Mommys with super tall skinny young girls...
December 13, 2012 at 1:11 AM

The little one on the left is my 6 year old she is super tall and thin and all arms and legs. I am having a heck of a time finding clothes for her right now she is wearing size 7 pants cinched up as far as they will go and are starting to get too short already!! She looks like she has a load in her pants all the time because they are so baggy in her butt. I can't put this kid in a size 8 pants they will hang off of her!
So if your kiddo is tiny and tall like mine what kind of pants do you out on them?

Replies

• samanthastaatss
    December 13, 2012 at 1:12 AM

O_O your daughters...too gorgeous.

• kiralyn
    by kiralyn
    December 13, 2012 at 1:13 AM

Honestly, I can't find pants long enough that fit my dd. She stuffs her jeans in to tall boots. She is a size 5t in the waist, but her legs are way too long for that size. It's so frustrating. 

• sweetnsassymami
    December 13, 2012 at 1:14 AM
    I have the same problem with my dd... the extenders on the inside are cinched as far as they go lol its pita
  • Sassy01
    by Sassy01
    December 13, 2012 at 1:15 AM
    When i was that age I wore slims, such as 7slim. I would suggest seeing if they still make that type of sizing.
  • LCWAmommy
    December 13, 2012 at 1:15 AM
    Thank you! They are the youngest of 5 only one is a boy my poor poor son lol

Quoting samanthastaatss:

• Action_Jaxon
    December 13, 2012 at 1:16 AM
    Future model right there
  • LeahJ
    by LeahJ
    We do lots and lots of leggings, usually tucked into boots. And I found some almost jeans type of leggings. Please don't say jeggings, how humiliating! But with a ton of stretch, along with a belt. She's just SO skinny.
  • LCWAmommy
    Yeah she wears a 7slim if I can find it still cinched all the way up. But they just clear her shoes. They need to make little kids clothes in short regular and long!

Quoting Sassy01:

When i was that age I wore slims, such as 7slim. I would suggest seeing if they still make that type of sizing.
  • samanthastaatss
    December 13, 2012 at 1:17 AM

They seriously look like little supermodels. Awh poor little guy..he's in for a rough time haha (:

Quoting LCWAmommy:

Thank you! They are the youngest of 5 only one is a boy my poor poor son lol

Quoting samanthastaatss:

• LCWAmommy
    December 13, 2012 at 1:17 AM
    Last year I bought her tall converse style shoes lol

Quoting kiralyn:

Honestly, I can't find pants long enough that fit my dd. She stuffs her jeans in to tall boots. She is a size 5t in the waist, but her legs are way too long for that size. It's so frustrating. 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN