Mom Confessions

LCWAmommy
Mommys with super tall skinny young girls...
December 13, 2012 at 1:11 AM

The little one on the left is my 6 year old she is super tall and thin and all arms and legs. I am having a heck of a time finding clothes for her right now she is wearing size 7 pants cinched up as far as they will go and are starting to get too short already!! She looks like she has a load in her pants all the time because they are so baggy in her butt. I can't put this kid in a size 8 pants they will hang off of her!
So if your kiddo is tiny and tall like mine what kind of pants do you out on them?

Replies

• samanthastaatss
    December 13, 2012 at 1:12 AM

O_O your daughters...too gorgeous.

• kiralyn
    by kiralyn
    December 13, 2012 at 1:13 AM

Honestly, I can't find pants long enough that fit my dd. She stuffs her jeans in to tall boots. She is a size 5t in the waist, but her legs are way too long for that size. It's so frustrating. 

• sweetnsassymami
    December 13, 2012 at 1:14 AM
    I have the same problem with my dd... the extenders on the inside are cinched as far as they go lol its pita
  • Sassy01
    by Sassy01
    December 13, 2012 at 1:15 AM
    When i was that age I wore slims, such as 7slim. I would suggest seeing if they still make that type of sizing.
  • LCWAmommy
    December 13, 2012 at 1:15 AM
    Thank you! They are the youngest of 5 only one is a boy my poor poor son lol

Quoting samanthastaatss:

• Action_Jaxon
    December 13, 2012 at 1:16 AM
    Future model right there
  • LeahJ
    by LeahJ
    We do lots and lots of leggings, usually tucked into boots. And I found some almost jeans type of leggings. Please don't say jeggings, how humiliating! But with a ton of stretch, along with a belt. She's just SO skinny.
  • LCWAmommy
    Yeah she wears a 7slim if I can find it still cinched all the way up. But they just clear her shoes. They need to make little kids clothes in short regular and long!

Quoting Sassy01:

When i was that age I wore slims, such as 7slim. I would suggest seeing if they still make that type of sizing.
  • samanthastaatss
    December 13, 2012 at 1:17 AM

They seriously look like little supermodels. Awh poor little guy..he's in for a rough time haha (:

Quoting LCWAmommy:

Thank you! They are the youngest of 5 only one is a boy my poor poor son lol

Quoting samanthastaatss:

• LCWAmommy
    December 13, 2012 at 1:17 AM
    Last year I bought her tall converse style shoes lol

Quoting kiralyn:

Honestly, I can't find pants long enough that fit my dd. She stuffs her jeans in to tall boots. She is a size 5t in the waist, but her legs are way too long for that size. It's so frustrating. 

Mom Confessions