Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Have you ever wondered how some human beings have no conscience when they do something wrong?
by Anonymous
December 13, 2012 at 12:40 AM

I don't understand how you can hurt someone, mistreat someone who was kind to you and showed you nothing but love and act as if you didn't do anything wrong. Do you know anyone like this? What goes on in their heads? I thought every human being had atleast 1 compassionate bone in their body. The state of the world today is so sad.

Replies

• AubreeGrace17
    December 13, 2012 at 12:41 AM
    Yes, and I will never be able to wrap my head around it. I have done some awful things, but I have always felt guilty and remorseful. Sometimes people make me sick.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    December 13, 2012 at 12:43 AM

yes, I don't understand their rationale at all. I always feel bad immediately but I guess some people are just heartless.

Quoting AubreeGrace17:

Yes, and I will never be able to wrap my head around it. I have done some awful things, but I have always felt guilty and remorseful. Sometimes people make me sick.

• AubreeGrace17
    December 13, 2012 at 12:45 AM
    I've almost stopped watching the news altogether because of a lot of terrible things that have happened lately.

Quoting Anonymous:

yes, I don't understand their rationale at all. I always feel bad immediately but I guess some people are just heartless.

Quoting AubreeGrace17:

• wodntulk2kno1
    December 13, 2012 at 12:45 AM
    Yes
  • Danapopcorn
    December 13, 2012 at 12:48 AM

No conscious is a psychopath which is actually a physical "illness" where that part of the brain, which leads you to feel things such as guilt, does NOT work properly.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    December 13, 2012 at 12:49 AM

I never understood how that works. It's sad but it does make me want to research psychopath. I think I may know more than one.

Quoting Danapopcorn:

No conscious is a psychopath which is actually a physical "illness" where that part of the brain, which leads you to feel things such as guilt, does NOT work properly.

• Xanbuttsmom
    December 13, 2012 at 12:49 AM
    I don't get it either
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    December 13, 2012 at 12:51 AM
    I think some people are born without a soul, or whatever it is that makes us feel empathy and connected to the world around us.
  • AdellesMom
    December 13, 2012 at 12:53 AM
    I'm not perfect. I know that I've made quite a few mistakes. However, I'm not immune to feelings. Although it takes a lot to phase me, I do feel remorse and I will apologize when I'm wrong .
  • Bertha21
    December 13, 2012 at 12:55 AM
    Yes, my grandfather is a psychopath! I have never met him, and never will. I wish I could ask him sooo many questions!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN