Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Traceyssel
Racist
December 12, 2012 at 5:19 PM

My dad tried to raise me up to hate black people. When my mom would drive us places, my dad would see a black person and yell the N word at them. He always talked so much shit about black people. He made me promise to never date a black man. Well, the last time I seen him was when I was 10... and then again when I was 21 (I seen him walking down a street and I stopped to see if it was him).

WELL GUESS WHAT DAD, I HAVE A WHITE/BLACK SON. Nah, he doesn't know. I don't talk to him, but he would be so angry. I don't give a shit either.

Replies

• robibuni
    December 12, 2012 at 5:21 PM

I don't understand racism...like seriously, I don't UNDERSTAND it.

DH is Mexican American, and I'm white. My MIL was a little surprised he married a white girl, but then looked at me and said "Well at least you're not a black girl". WTF?

Ugh racists.

• godsgirl26
    December 12, 2012 at 5:24 PM
    Wow.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    December 12, 2012 at 5:25 PM
    You showed him, huh
  • Traceyssel
    December 12, 2012 at 5:26 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

You showed him, huh

lol =)

• amanda81919
    December 12, 2012 at 5:29 PM
    My entire family didn't like and used derogatory terms about anyone who wasn't white. I married a mexican. They hate him, but my grandparents love him. I could care less.
  • .thatsme.
    December 12, 2012 at 5:30 PM
    You wouldn't believe the SHIT I've caused in my family now that I have a black SO and a mixed son. I could care less honestly. I'm not living to make everyone else happy.
  • EAzizM
    by EAzizM
    December 12, 2012 at 5:33 PM
    My dad doesn't like black people either. I dated a few black guys...he wasn't very happy but he dealt with it. Haha. He is glad i didn't many one.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN