Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
why do bfing moms...
by Anonymous
December 12, 2012 at 12:42 PM
Insist on posting pictures of your kid on the breast? I mean, i'm all for bfing and i think it is natural...but is it really necessary to post pictures of it? Whatever happened to modesty? I AM NOT BASHING BREASTFEEDING...i just don't think it is necessary to show everyone on the forums. Can't you show your precious babies without a breast in its mouth? I mean seriously.

I guess i shouldn't be surprised that so many of you choose to respond with immaturity and post pictures. Way to be mature.

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    December 12, 2012 at 12:54 PM
    Same reason why people take pics with a bottle in the baby's mouth. It was encouraging for me to see other moms like me also. My motto if you dont like it dont look. The baby is being feed who cares weather by tube bottle surenge or breast.
  • MamaToCollin
    December 12, 2012 at 12:55 PM

The post title usually includes something like *pic* or picture of...

You don't have to open the post.

• Traceyssel
    December 12, 2012 at 12:56 PM
    Oooo I should post a pic
  • Randi02
    by Randi02
    December 12, 2012 at 12:58 PM
    I'd rather see a photo of a baby nursing than a baby with a bottle stuffed in their face :)

Nothing sweeter than a nursing baby, of course they take photos!
  • TattoodMommy19

Lilly says yum!
  • Traceyssel

Why not?
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    December 12, 2012 at 12:59 PM

Prepare yourself for the onslaught of bf pics. LOL

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    December 12, 2012 at 12:59 PM
    And look what you encouraged morons to do, good job.
  • parentalrights1
    December 12, 2012 at 1:00 PM
    We post them because it should never have been considered immodest to begin with and people need to get used to seeing it so the stupidity can stop . Tired of having our body parts oversexualized
  • ProudMomma1022
    December 12, 2012 at 1:00 PM
    I do it. Only because its not like the nip is showing. Yes you know its a boob but to me its like some one having huge boobs in a small bikini all your seeing is skin.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts