Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
livelaughlov26
wtf
December 12, 2012 at 3:13 AM
My ds has been sick with congestion, cough, and runny nose the past few days. He didn't nap yesterday when I was at work and my dh had him. Then at five pm he passed out and stayed asleep. And he just woke up at 3 a.m. I didn't want to wake him up because he is sick and needs to sleep but this sucks! Now I have to be up too. At least I got about four and a half hours of sleep. It's better then nothing. Why are you awake right now?

Replies

• MumsTheWord571
    December 12, 2012 at 3:26 AM
    Sick. Might vomit. Can't lay down without gagging.
  • shudderette
    December 12, 2012 at 3:28 AM
    My ambien wore off. Getting married today so I'm wired. Just took another sleeping pill tho so I can be rested for the busy day ahead of me.
  • amandamarielee
    December 12, 2012 at 3:29 AM
    Aw! My sister lives on oahu. She's a youngin still in college though. Amanda is an awesome name! ;)

Quoting mama_of_tw0:

Haha knew it! But I'm on oahu...dang it. I never meet people here lol. And my name is Amanda as well, just wanted to point that out lol.

Quoting amandamarielee:

Yep! Maui. What island are you on?

Quoting mama_of_tw0:

Are you in hawaii? Lol...its the same time here :)

Quoting amandamarielee:

It's only 10:17pm my time. Gonna sleep soon. But I also have insomnia.

• mama_of_tw0
    December 12, 2012 at 3:35 AM
    Awesome!! And I agree, it IS an awesome name ;)

Quoting amandamarielee:

Aw! My sister lives on oahu. She's a youngin still in college though. Amanda is an awesome name! ;)

Quoting mama_of_tw0:

Haha knew it! But I'm on oahu...dang it. I never meet people here lol. And my name is Amanda as well, just wanted to point that out lol.

Quoting amandamarielee:

Yep! Maui. What island are you on?

Quoting mama_of_tw0:

Are you in hawaii? Lol...its the same time here :)

Quoting amandamarielee:

It's only 10:17pm my time. Gonna sleep soon. But I also have insomnia.

• MissMommy_x2
    December 12, 2012 at 4:17 AM

I'm up because nobody will let me go to bed!! Ugh. I was up at like 11 cuz I was having my tv time after the kids went to bed, then DF came home a bit drunk and was really horny, so I had to convince him that we couldn't do anything with the kids in the next room (as hard as it was to convince myself of that, I'm suprised I succeded. ;D) then I got him to drink some water and go to bed. Then I got back on the computer for a bit before munchkin walked into the room and had to potty so we did that and then I had to get her back to sleep (she is now asleep on top of me.) So thats pretty much why I am up at this ungodly hour. UGH!!!!! The sacrafices of being a mommy. 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN