Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
needing some help
by Anonymous
December 12, 2012 at 2:55 AM

im at my witts end with my 6yr old! he has gotten into the wrapped christmas gifts and took 3 of them! (they were in a box in my closet)  so now i dont have my boys "big gift" (they were a box of pokemon cards i only had $100 to shop for 4 kids so there was only 3 gifts for each kids every thing was on sale :) i dont have the money to replace them)

dh wants to take everything from him. so he gets nothing for christmas! i dont blame him im so mad right now to! (i will be taking the cards away tomorrow. im too mad to wake him)

so my question what would you do?

(this is the 3rd-4th time he has been in my box! busted him 2/3 times. but didnt hear him when i has getting the others ready for school)

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 12, 2012 at 2:59 AM
    Move the gifts somewhere else
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    December 12, 2012 at 3:04 AM

we did that 3 times! he is just a snoop.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 12, 2012 at 3:04 AM

beat his ass

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 12, 2012 at 3:05 AM
    Don't. He'll just destroy more stuff.

Quoting Anonymous:

beat his ass

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    December 12, 2012 at 3:06 AM

oh i want to! lol

• cjsix
    by cjsix
    December 12, 2012 at 3:07 AM

Find the gifts...rewrap and ask family or a trusted friend if they can be stored there until Christmas Eve?

• Sassy762
    December 12, 2012 at 3:09 AM

Just re-wrap them and hide them in a better spot. Don't you have an attic or garage that you could store them? OR can you take them to a relative house until Xmas eve???

Didn't YOU or your DH ever get into your xmas presents before xmas when you were small?????

• Sassy762
    December 12, 2012 at 3:10 AM

Well Darlin........Your hiding places suck if a 6 year old can find them 3/4 times, lol

Quoting Anonymous:

we did that 3 times! he is just a snoop.

• young_mommy_2
    December 12, 2012 at 3:10 AM
    Trunk of your car? I'll be rammed if my mom wasn't hiding them there for 8 yearsbefore I found out. lol
  • young_mommy_2
    December 12, 2012 at 3:11 AM
    *damned

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts