Ladies, he is providing for you. The least you can do is keep sexy for him. I have to agree...Men stray because women let themselves go and gain weight, stop wearing makeup, wear slouch clothes, etc. I'm going to show you what I do to keep myself looking good for my hard working husband, and take my advice, unless you want traded in for a nicer model!
1. Always make sure to wear makeup for him. No man likes coming home and seeing his wife with a plain, tired looking face with no color to it. Here's a pic of me so you can do it yourself!
2. Do not clean in those nasty sweat pants and t-shirt! How can he appreciate all you do around he house if the first thing he sees when he gets home is your frumpy butt in potato sacks? Always clean in something like this, unless you want him getting "cleaned" elsewhere.
3. Don't use pregnancy, aging, and human imperfection as an excuse for your boobs not to look the best. Men do not like, natural, floppy boobs. If you can't afford to fix them, you can't afford to have kids, is my motto, and Go big or go home! (and find your man in bed with Busty McDouble D's).
4. Don't let your body go! You say your pregnancies caused those stretch marks and/or sagging skin? Please...We all know that's just from you letting yourself go and getting all fat and frumpy! Your stomach should look like this. No excuses!
5. No thigh gap equals you're fat. Mmkay? Don't give me that excuse "Wah, that's just how my body is made. I just have bigger thighs!" No, whore...You're just fat. Keep that thigh gap, ladies!