Mom Confessions

Anonymous
advice for staying awake UPDATE with my grade....
by Anonymous
December 12, 2012 at 1:43 AM
without coffee?i have a final that i feel unprepared for so i want to stay up all night studying for it but i had so much coffee earlier it upset my stomach and I'm too afraid to have more...and i can't exercise right now either I'll wake the baby up and i can't leave

I GOT A 91!!WOOHOO I'M WALKING ON SUNSHINE TODAY.

and my neighbor said if i get too tired shed take my son for me so i can get some sleep in...I'm probably going to take her up on that offer lol my head hurts.

Replies

• wkukid
    by wkukid
    December 12, 2012 at 1:44 AM

Get up and dance randomly?

• MochaBerry24

cold, music, sugar

• ColieO
    by ColieO
    That sounds like a bad idea. Stay up all night to study, fail your final because you can't think straight due to lack of sleep.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 12, 2012 at 1:45 AM
    I eat.. Lol or set an alarm on phone for every 30 mins incase you fall asleep you will wake up. But if your final is tomorrow I don't recommend staying up all night.
  • kmorales7690
    December 12, 2012 at 1:46 AM
    This crank up the headphones super loud!

Quoting wkukid:

Get up and dance randomly?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    December 12, 2012 at 1:46 AM
    I'll probably have some coffee before my final but i don't want to risk it till i have to.

Quoting ColieO:

That sounds like a bad idea. Stay up all night to study, fail your final because you can't think straight due to lack of sleep.
  • ColieO
    by ColieO
    December 12, 2012 at 1:48 AM
    Honestly the best thing you can do is get a good nights sleep. Not sleeping and being hopped up on caffeine is the worst thing you could do.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'll probably have some coffee before my final but i don't want to risk it till i have to.

Quoting ColieO:

• alicia9804
    December 12, 2012 at 1:52 AM

5 hour energy drink, coke ( the soda not the drug), getting up and moveing around, coffee, music

• Supervane
    December 12, 2012 at 1:54 AM
    I dunno without caffeine no all nighter seems possible
  • Fields456
    December 12, 2012 at 1:56 AM
    I agree get some sleep and wake up early and study a little more. What time is your final

Quoting ColieO:

Honestly the best thing you can do is get a good nights sleep. Not sleeping and being hopped up on caffeine is the worst thing you could do.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ColieO:

Mom Confessions