Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
im so freaking lonely
by Anonymous
December 11, 2012 at 7:09 PM
I just want to die. I just want it all to be overwith. It is so freakin exhausting just trying to get through my day, pretending like I don't feel this way and trying so desperately to do what I can to NOT feel like this. I'm just tired and tired of it.

Replies

• beachbabies6
    December 11, 2012 at 7:11 PM

im sorry , whats wrong ?

• ALWsMomma
    December 11, 2012 at 7:12 PM
    Sorry Momma. Do you have someone you can talk to?
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    December 11, 2012 at 7:13 PM
    Online dating is successful.
  • mbj125
    by mbj125
    December 11, 2012 at 7:14 PM

WE ALL FEEL THAT WAY SOMETIMES BUT YOU HAVE TO PRAY AND GOD WILL HELP YOU OUT OF EVERYTHING. I GET LIKE THAT BUT I THINK ABOUT WHAT I LEAVE BEHIND MY LOVE ONES MEAN EVERYTHING TO ME . GOD LOVES EVERYONE IT WILL PAST KEEP YOUR HEAD UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    December 11, 2012 at 7:20 PM
    No. Not family or friends. I tired making some friends over the last few months but I guess its just not one of those thimgs that comes naturally to everyone

Quoting ALWsMomma:

Sorry Momma. Do you have someone you can talk to?

• arilyn4
    by arilyn4
    December 11, 2012 at 7:21 PM

why post this anonmysouly? can't make friends or support you if we don't know who you are 

• Anonymous 1
    December 11, 2012 at 7:22 PM
    My DD is the ONLY reason I haven't acted on my feelings. I don't want to leave her alone in the world to have to deal with it if I did

Quoting mbj125:

WE ALL FEEL THAT WAY SOMETIMES BUT YOU HAVE TO PRAY AND GOD WILL HELP YOU OUT OF EVERYTHING. I GET LIKE THAT BUT I THINK ABOUT WHAT I LEAVE BEHIND MY LOVE ONES MEAN EVERYTHING TO ME . GOD LOVES EVERYONE IT WILL PAST KEEP YOUR HEAD UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• lalaboosh
    December 11, 2012 at 7:23 PM
    I feel that way, too. My depression isolates me. You can message me if you want. I'm feeling lonely most of the time.
  • Anonymous 1
    December 11, 2012 at 7:24 PM
    Idk really. Didn't think about it, just seemed like the thing to do I guess

Quoting arilyn4:

why post this anonmysouly? can't make friends or support you if we don't know who you are 

• mommyoftwo103
    December 11, 2012 at 7:25 PM

I'm sorry! here's a hug!!!!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN