Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
im so freaking lonely
by Anonymous
December 11, 2012 at 7:09 PM
I just want to die. I just want it all to be overwith. It is so freakin exhausting just trying to get through my day, pretending like I don't feel this way and trying so desperately to do what I can to NOT feel like this. I'm just tired and tired of it.

Replies

• beachbabies6
    December 11, 2012 at 7:11 PM

im sorry , whats wrong ?

• ALWsMomma
    December 11, 2012 at 7:12 PM
    Sorry Momma. Do you have someone you can talk to?
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    December 11, 2012 at 7:13 PM
    Online dating is successful.
  • mbj125
    by mbj125
    December 11, 2012 at 7:14 PM

WE ALL FEEL THAT WAY SOMETIMES BUT YOU HAVE TO PRAY AND GOD WILL HELP YOU OUT OF EVERYTHING. I GET LIKE THAT BUT I THINK ABOUT WHAT I LEAVE BEHIND MY LOVE ONES MEAN EVERYTHING TO ME . GOD LOVES EVERYONE IT WILL PAST KEEP YOUR HEAD UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    December 11, 2012 at 7:20 PM
    No. Not family or friends. I tired making some friends over the last few months but I guess its just not one of those thimgs that comes naturally to everyone

Quoting ALWsMomma:

Sorry Momma. Do you have someone you can talk to?

• arilyn4
    by arilyn4
    December 11, 2012 at 7:21 PM

why post this anonmysouly? can't make friends or support you if we don't know who you are 

• Anonymous 1
    December 11, 2012 at 7:22 PM
    My DD is the ONLY reason I haven't acted on my feelings. I don't want to leave her alone in the world to have to deal with it if I did

Quoting mbj125:

WE ALL FEEL THAT WAY SOMETIMES BUT YOU HAVE TO PRAY AND GOD WILL HELP YOU OUT OF EVERYTHING. I GET LIKE THAT BUT I THINK ABOUT WHAT I LEAVE BEHIND MY LOVE ONES MEAN EVERYTHING TO ME . GOD LOVES EVERYONE IT WILL PAST KEEP YOUR HEAD UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• lalaboosh
    December 11, 2012 at 7:23 PM
    I feel that way, too. My depression isolates me. You can message me if you want. I'm feeling lonely most of the time.
  • Anonymous 1
    December 11, 2012 at 7:24 PM
    Idk really. Didn't think about it, just seemed like the thing to do I guess

Quoting arilyn4:

why post this anonmysouly? can't make friends or support you if we don't know who you are 

• mommyoftwo103
    December 11, 2012 at 7:25 PM

I'm sorry! here's a hug!!!!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts