Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
mrs.miller89
So...does anybody believe the world ends in 11 days?
December 10, 2012 at 9:44 PM

I mean, the company that makes the food that supposedly could survive the apocalypse is going out of business!

But seriously, I don't believe it one bit for quite a few reasons. I'm not sure that anyone I know believes it either. But is there anyone out there that REALLY believes it? At least this theory isn't being told by some con artist getting tons of people to give him all their money...

Replies

• Nicoleb9
    December 10, 2012 at 9:45 PM
    If the world really is going to end, someone let me know. I'm dying to just sit down and eat a whole freakin cheesecake.
  • morethanamemory
    December 10, 2012 at 9:46 PM

No, I don't believe it...but I guess none of us will really know till the 21st comes..

we could all end up really shocked and dissapointed....

or go about our lives happily. lol

• moosesmom
    11 days? That came up on us pretty fast. I hope it doesn't. I spent HOURS hanging up Christmas lights. I would hate for all that hard work to go to waste.
  • TrouserMouse

Sometimes I hope so. Is that weird?

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    December 10, 2012 at 9:47 PM

My FIL does. He has been preparing. I bought him a bunch of canned goods for Christmas. I wrapped them and said he couldn't open them until the 25th. He is angry at me now. Win win.

• areles
    by areles
    i just emptied my savings and blew it all on hookers and blow, so i damn sure hope it does. those Mayans better not let me down, all I'm sayin.
  • addavis06

I dont believe it but there are some out there that do... Oh wel Guess we'll see what happens on the 21st. Not much we can do about it either way.

• simberella
    I feel the same at times lol

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Sometimes I hope so. Is that weird?

• banana-bear
    December 10, 2012 at 9:48 PM

No.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    December 10, 2012 at 9:48 PM
    I kind of hope it does. I sick of paying bills.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN