Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
So scared I called my union rep........
by Anonymous
December 10, 2012 at 7:18 PM

Well here is some back story:

I work at a store we will call it Grocery. At Grocery I was hired as a cashier. Which had excellent health benefits that start at 10 months of employment. I took this position soley for health insurance. Well 2 days after I was hired I was offered a different position because someone had quit and they where desperate. So I took the position and I love it. My manager told me the other day that people in my position do not get benefits. Well I am very upset about this and I called my union rep. I told her I am upset that I will not get insurance. Well she said I should have been notified and out of emotion I told her something else. We do not get breaks in my position. Now she will be going to my store and getting us beaks but my name will be said because I want a position with benefits. I am so scared of the outcome that I will lose my job. Which she said I cannot lose it for that but I know that means they will try to fire me for something else or my my job Hell. Should I be worried or should I just be laughing at the trouble i just got all my higher ups in?

Replies

• sthflachk
    December 10, 2012 at 7:23 PM
    You should have asked them what benefits you would get with new position. Should have thought before you spoke. You SHOULD get breaks and they should let you go back to the first job if it is open. But...hindsight is 20/20! Good luck!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts