Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
What kind of children are you raising!
by Anonymous
December 10, 2012 at 4:50 PM
Im so disgusted by the post today. One post where majority of you actually think its okay that a 13 year old chose not to invite her cousins to her slumber party. One who is 8 the other 14. The 14 year old should have been invited point blank she is family and family means more then a friend. Stop raising self centered children.

Then its a huge deal for family to take the child's room /bed for a small visit? Like seriously????

Whats the big deal your child can sleep with you or camp it out in the living for the 3-7 day visit like how long does a family visit last? When I was growing up we had to and i never felt less loved or like my uncle/aunt grandmother/ grandfather was more important. I felt like I was a child and I have manners so I will give my room to an adult to feel welcomed in our home. Do you guys also teach your children not to give up a seat to an elder or pregnant woman?

Im scared the kind of selfish kids your raising.

Replies

• brittney28
    December 10, 2012 at 4:51 PM
    I agree with you op, especially about giving up there room for out of town family.
  • Sarahb21
    December 10, 2012 at 4:51 PM

Hmmm....

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    December 10, 2012 at 4:52 PM

I agree!!! I saw that post. Some of my friends children never say HI, Bye or even Thank You to adults. We are raising a bunch of brats!

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    December 10, 2012 at 4:52 PM
    Its sad!

Quoting brittney28:

I agree with you op, especially about giving up there room for out of town family.
  • Snapdragon88
    December 10, 2012 at 4:53 PM
    I agree!!!
  • LectioDivina

I kind of agree...

• Anonymous 1
    Yea like where are their morals and manners? Its because we okay things like this that make them grow up so bratty!

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree!!! I saw that post. Some of my friends children never say HI, Bye or even Thank You to adults. We are raising a bunch of brats!

• luvmymonkeys27

My kids are awesome! But they're only 4 and 2, so there's plenty of time for them to turn... Lol

• MrsCountryMama
    December 10, 2012 at 4:54 PM
    I was thinking the same thing
  • Anonymous 1
    December 10, 2012 at 4:55 PM
    Hahaha! Well just try to teach em
    Important values they wont always be perfect but manners goes a long way.

Quoting luvmymonkeys27:

My kids are awesome! But they're only 4 and 2, so there's plenty of time for them to turn... Lol

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN