Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
What kind of children are you raising!
by Anonymous
December 10, 2012 at 4:50 PM
Im so disgusted by the post today. One post where majority of you actually think its okay that a 13 year old chose not to invite her cousins to her slumber party. One who is 8 the other 14. The 14 year old should have been invited point blank she is family and family means more then a friend. Stop raising self centered children.

Then its a huge deal for family to take the child's room /bed for a small visit? Like seriously????

Whats the big deal your child can sleep with you or camp it out in the living for the 3-7 day visit like how long does a family visit last? When I was growing up we had to and i never felt less loved or like my uncle/aunt grandmother/ grandfather was more important. I felt like I was a child and I have manners so I will give my room to an adult to feel welcomed in our home. Do you guys also teach your children not to give up a seat to an elder or pregnant woman?

Im scared the kind of selfish kids your raising.

Replies

• brittney28
    December 10, 2012 at 4:51 PM
    I agree with you op, especially about giving up there room for out of town family.
  • Sarahb21
    December 10, 2012 at 4:51 PM

Hmmm....

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    December 10, 2012 at 4:52 PM

I agree!!! I saw that post. Some of my friends children never say HI, Bye or even Thank You to adults. We are raising a bunch of brats!

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    December 10, 2012 at 4:52 PM
    Its sad!

Quoting brittney28:

I agree with you op, especially about giving up there room for out of town family.
  • Snapdragon88
    December 10, 2012 at 4:53 PM
    I agree!!!
  • LectioDivina

I kind of agree...

• Anonymous 1
    Yea like where are their morals and manners? Its because we okay things like this that make them grow up so bratty!

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree!!! I saw that post. Some of my friends children never say HI, Bye or even Thank You to adults. We are raising a bunch of brats!

• luvmymonkeys27

My kids are awesome! But they're only 4 and 2, so there's plenty of time for them to turn... Lol

• MrsCountryMama
    December 10, 2012 at 4:54 PM
    I was thinking the same thing
  • Anonymous 1
    December 10, 2012 at 4:55 PM
    Hahaha! Well just try to teach em
    Important values they wont always be perfect but manners goes a long way.

Quoting luvmymonkeys27:

My kids are awesome! But they're only 4 and 2, so there's plenty of time for them to turn... Lol

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts