Mom Confessions

Anonymous
If I could, I would spank her kids............HARD!!! Edit in red.
by Anonymous
December 10, 2012 at 3:19 PM

So before I get started just want to say I know my kids are not angels and I am not a perfect parent!!

Right.....my SIL has 5 kids and another one on the way. Neither her nor her partner work, they live solely off of benefits. They have been arrested for drug dealing in the past and dad even gave the 3 year old a black eye! SIL always covered in bruises and scratches, obvious DV going on in the house but the thing that really gets me about the whole thing is her rogue children and the fact CPS never seem to be involved.

They swear, and I mean like proper swear (c**t, bitch, wanker, bollox) you name it they say it! They physically fight with each-other, even the 2 year old get slapped and kicked by the older kids, they throw stuff around, have zero respect for anything and talk to their mum like she's a piece of shit!! They are always getting into fights at school, when my SIL can actually be bothered to take them in and have even been in trouble with the police for damaging public property (while SIL&partner were asleep in bed).

I have never said anything to my SIL, it's not my place to and she wouldn't take my comments well anyway but I tell you, if I was given permission to spank those kids, their bums would be so sore they wouldn't be able to sit down for a week and they would know what washing up liquid tasted like too!!

I refuse to babysit for her because of the total disrespect and bad behaviour of the kids, avoid going to their house whenever possible as I don't wish my children to be around such horrid specimens and refuse to speak to her on a friendly level as I'm scared I may slip up and tell her what an awful mother she is!!

Like I said before I know my children aren't angels but they hardly ever swear, have complete respect for their home and possessions, I get told regularly what a credit to me, my children are. I just can't get over my SIL having a 6th child when it's clear she can't cope with the 5 she already has!!

Sorry, I just had to get that off my chest, can't vent to my SO as it's his sis I'm talking about lol.

I would not spank the 3 year old who suffered a punch or the younger children but the 5,8 and 9 year old know better mate

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 10, 2012 at 3:22 PM
    Here's a shovel (tosses it the ground)...you're gonna need it. These anti-spanking brigade bitches are gonna go crazy on you.
  • LivysMama
    December 10, 2012 at 3:23 PM

Yeah, they'd have gotten spanked if they were mine too. I bet the holiday season is wonderful lol

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    December 10, 2012 at 3:23 PM

bring it on! woop woop ;-)

Quoting Anonymous:

Here's a shovel (tosses it the ground)...you're gonna need it. These anti-spanking brigade bitches are gonna go crazy on you.

• Anonymous
    December 10, 2012 at 3:25 PM

I'm not doing Christmas at my house this year, told my SO it was too much hassle but in all honesty it's so I don't have to have them in my house!

We gotta go round there next weekend and I'm dreading it......takes all I have not to step up and sort the little fuckers out myself lol

Quoting LivysMama:

Yeah, they'd have gotten spanked if they were mine too. I bet the holiday season is wonderful lol

• LoveMyLos
    December 10, 2012 at 3:25 PM
    Keep calling cps. Or every once in awhile call the cops for a well check.
  • lucky2Beeme
    December 10, 2012 at 3:26 PM
    I would want to kick the "adult " asses way more than those kids.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous

So you want to spank children that are already physicly abused,  ya i'm sure that would help!

• shudderette

Why can't you spank them? If they get out of line I have no problem spanking my nieces. If they disrespect someone in front of me I correct them. I will not allow them to act bad in front of me. But I also spoil the heck out of them :) That's what aunts are for :) 

But these are my brother and sister's kids. I wouldn't if it was my dh's nieces and nephews. Maybe your so should say something to her.

• Anonymous
    December 10, 2012 at 3:30 PM

I only mentioned the 3 year od getting hit ONCE, the children are not abused on a regular basis but my SIL is.

Spanking for extreme bad behaviur is completely different to abuse my love otherwise I'd be a class A child abuser!!

Quoting Anonymous:

So you want to spank children that are already physicly abused,  ya i'm sure that would help!

• Sassy762
    December 10, 2012 at 3:30 PM

Have you called CPS?? IF not then do it...what are you waiting for???

AND .......put yourself in the child/children's shoes....if you lived in and was raised in such a chaotic abusive atmosphere, I doubt very seriously if you would act any different than they do.

Children follow by example.......they act the way they are taught to act and they learn by watching the people they live with and are raised by.

Try helping the kids instead of wanting to spank/beat/hit  them for their behavior.

Mom Confessions