Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
thetrollcat
Bad Teenagers equal Bad Parenting
December 8, 2012 at 11:23 PM

Teenagers are like five year olds. If your parenting skills are bad, you will produce BAD teenagers.

Replies

• LCWAmommy
    December 8, 2012 at 11:26 PM
    My teenager is awesome, but I've known awesome teens with craptastic parents and horriable teens with awesome parents.
  • thetrollcat
    December 8, 2012 at 11:28 PM

I knowz its true but there are some idiots out there that actually believe that teenagers have no ability to make their own choices.

Quoting LCWAmommy:

My teenager is awesome, but I've known awesome teens with craptastic parents and horriable teens with awesome parents.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 8, 2012 at 11:30 PM
    You really do think you know it all. Yawn
  • thetrollcat
    December 8, 2012 at 11:31 PM

Probably more than you do.

Quoting Anonymous:

You really do think you know it all. Yawn

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 8, 2012 at 11:33 PM
    You could be the best damn patent in the world and some teens will still rebel.

It's the simple fact that they want to believe that they know it all and can do it all without help, assistance or guidance.

Sure, some bad parents will end up with bad teens, but they could also end up with great teens while good parents end up with the bad ones.

In general, it has nothing to do with the parents they have, but has everything to do with the young adult they are turning into.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 8, 2012 at 11:35 PM
    I think in general this is true. You will always have the kids who buck the trend in either direction, but true for the most part.
  • OneToughMami
    December 8, 2012 at 11:35 PM

I was a good teen :-( I had half decent at best parents

• samiam2919
    December 8, 2012 at 11:36 PM
    Do you have a teenager??
  • thetrollcat
    December 8, 2012 at 11:36 PM

and you know this for a fact because?

Quoting Anonymous:

I think in general this is true. You will always have the kids who buck the trend in either direction, but true for the most part.

• thetrollcat
    December 8, 2012 at 11:37 PM

DO YOU?

Quoting samiam2919:

Do you have a teenager??

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts