Mom Confessions

Anonymous
Stop popping your kid
by Anonymous
December 8, 2012 at 11:00 PM
I went to a baby shower today, and a girl there had an 11 month old. Seriously, like every 5 minutes she was saying "pop him" about something else. Seriously...wtf? He's 11 months old.

My dd was sitting in the floor playing and he walked up and hit her on the head...so what does mom do? Pops him. And says "idk where he learned to hit"....umm...probably from you....I just don't understand some people

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    December 9, 2012 at 8:16 AM
    Bump
  • bleumonster
    December 9, 2012 at 8:17 AM
    Agreed
  • HanaJoii
    December 9, 2012 at 8:18 AM

lol

• la-cosa-nostra
    December 9, 2012 at 8:19 AM
    Ugh, people are stupid
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    We are pro spanking (only know the butt and as a last resource), however, I would never spank a kid that age.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Cue the child abusers trying to defend their actions in 3...2...1...
  • Liz.Sisk
    I don't believe in disciplining kids in that manner that young. Spanking is illegal and 'popping' just teaches them to hit you back. My daughter knew and knows no means no when I say it.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous

Quoting HanaJoii:

lol

• laranadtony
    December 9, 2012 at 8:20 AM

Well, where did justin learn it? He was never spanked until he was 4 years old. No domestic violence in the home and no other children spanked in the home.

I was using STEP and did not spank period. So , by your logic, he just....inherited it???

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 9, 2012 at 8:20 AM

soooooooooooooooo typical of many of todays moms....hypocrites to the max...don't hit, but if you do, i'll hit you back...

Mom Confessions