Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Her husband keeps hitting on me and ....
by Anonymous
December 8, 2012 at 10:45 PM
Keeps sending me pictures of his penis. So the guy and I are actually good friends. We've never been together but before they were married we had feelings for each other. He tells me all the time that he married her because she was pregnant with their second child after she tricked him into having the first. She(the wife) told him she was on BC then she stopped taking it without telling him. He's done the right thing by marrying her and doing what a man is suppose and stepping up to plate and taking care of his responsibilities but he just can't get past their loveless relationship. Don't get me wrong I in no way shape or form agree with cheating or affairs. But he's constantly telling me he wish he could be with me and have children with me. I don't want to cut him lose because he's my friend but he keeps sending text and emails of his penis to me and tells me he loves me. Should I tell his wife what he's doing? I know the right thing is cutting him off but it sucks because he's been my best friend for years.
*I'm not a home wrecker so don't go there. We've never had sex or any inappropriate behavior before or while he's married besides him sending the pictures*

Replies

• mommy_me
    December 8, 2012 at 10:49 PM
    Walk away from that mess. Cut ties. Have some respect for her and yourself
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    December 8, 2012 at 10:52 PM
    I thought so and I would want to know if my husband was doing that.

Quoting mommy_me:

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    December 8, 2012 at 10:55 PM
    I would cut ties now. Nothing good ever comes from a situation like that. I had a friend doing the same thing to my dh and it really put a big strain on our relationship because she was involving a lot of people and a lot of lies were going on. When she finally got caught up in her lies she lost her friends and her husband.
  • Cbreland07
    December 8, 2012 at 10:55 PM
    I would get out of that friendship fast! I would want to know if my husband was doing that, although you'll probably not be loved for it at least she'll know that work needs to be done on at marriage
  • Pnukey
    by Pnukey
    December 8, 2012 at 10:56 PM

It doesn't sound like it would be much of a loss. Tell his wife. Show her the pics. Best friends don't text penis pics.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    December 8, 2012 at 10:57 PM

You must be wanting to continue and pounce on it. If you would pursue him if he was single then you need to have respect for everyone involved and tell him that and cut ties. Go find another single guy to get your fix because he most likely won't be yours even if you secretly lust for him.
    Do the right thing and leave the relationships with them. Unless he wants to pay yo bills yo.

• Eshadowgirl

Ok..1 "oops" child is explainable, but a 2nd?  He knew what he was doing..and what she was tryin.  I would so walk away...Tell his wife, delete his number, hit ignore...but run, not walk AWAY. Hes married..as in No Hands On Goods....UGh..

• PEEK05
    by PEEK05

Exactly

Quoting mommy_me:

• Snapdragon88
    December 8, 2012 at 10:59 PM
    He sends you pictures of his penis? Wow... what a Prince Charming.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    December 8, 2012 at 10:59 PM
    See I don't want to break up their home I'd rather lose a friend then put his children through any pain.

Quoting Anonymous:

I would cut ties now. Nothing good ever comes from a situation like that. I had a friend doing the same thing to my dh and it really put a big strain on our relationship because she was involving a lot of people and a lot of lies were going on. When she finally got caught up in her lies she lost her friends and her husband.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts