acaisha
Just because I am anti-american
by acaisha
December 8, 2012 at 3:29 PM

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 8, 2012 at 9:56 PM

So you are just a reply to yourself to huh? At least your self esteem matches your personality.

Quoting Anonymous:

but does a reply laugh really know to laugh out loud?  because my husband is looking at a reply kind of weirdly and just asked a reply what the hell was sooooo funny :)

seriously keep responding, i...errrr....the reply really needs a good laugh!

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes....I am the only person that didn't see it as a joke (sarcasm) And yes, to me you are just a reply....which is why I worded that way.

Quoting Anonymous:

she was JOKING.  the whole fucking post is a JOKE.  you my dear, are just too dense to understand it :)

and btw i am not a reply.  i am actually a human being....unless you know something i dont?  lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

You have got to be the dumbest reply ever. Did you not read the title of the post genius?

Quoting Anonymous:

jesus fuck seriously?  she is now anti american and a bigot because she uses the metric system?  i think i just peed my pants a little :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I could give 2 fucks about the system, I use the system I grew up with....I do however loathe bigoted anti americans.

Quoting acaisha:

lol I am more guilty of having a strange sense of humor but I never dreamed Americans were so serious about their measurement system. damn lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Because she is a bigot.

Quoting Anonymous:

then why does she give 2 fucks why we do what we do. i can't stand the way they constantly say eh, but im not a bitch about it. if u don't  like america why the hell are you so worried about the way we do things?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

maybe you should move to another country. i hear cambodia is nice.

I think she is canadian

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 8, 2012 at 9:59 PM

now replies have self esteem and personalities?  fuck i am learning so much tonite!  thank you ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

So you are just a reply to yourself to huh? At least your self esteem matches your personality.

Quoting Anonymous:

but does a reply laugh really know to laugh out loud?  because my husband is looking at a reply kind of weirdly and just asked a reply what the hell was sooooo funny :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes....I am the only person that didn't see it as a joke (sarcasm) And yes, to me you are just a reply....which is why I worded that way.

Quoting Anonymous:

she was JOKING.  the whole fucking post is a JOKE.  you my dear, are just too dense to understand it :)

and btw i am not a reply.  i am actually a human being....unless you know something i dont?  lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

You have got to be the dumbest reply ever. Did you not read the title of the post genius?

Quoting Anonymous:

jesus fuck seriously?  she is now anti american and a bigot because she uses the metric system?  i think i just peed my pants a little :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I could give 2 fucks about the system, I use the system I grew up with....I do however loathe bigoted anti americans.

Quoting acaisha:

lol I am more guilty of having a strange sense of humor but I never dreamed Americans were so serious about their measurement system. damn lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Because she is a bigot.

Quoting Anonymous:

then why does she give 2 fucks why we do what we do. i can't stand the way they constantly say eh, but im not a bitch about it. if u don't  like america why the hell are you so worried about the way we do things?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I think she is canadian

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 8, 2012 at 10:01 PM

Yes lets go off on a whole other tangent because we were proven wrong

Quoting Anonymous:

now replies have self esteem and personalities?  fuck i am learning so much tonite!  thank you ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting acaisha:

Quoting Anonymous:

Because she is a bigot.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I think she is canadian

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 8, 2012 at 10:03 PM

WOW!  if a reply can be wrong does that mean a reply has the capacity to be right?  or left?  or upside down?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting acaisha:

Quoting Anonymous:

Because she is a bigot.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I think she is canadian

• Sanctimommy
    December 8, 2012 at 10:03 PM

You might be bigots up there in Canada...but that's okay. I'll forgive anybody who can make maple syrup from the trees in their yards. That's like a super power or something.

Quoting acaisha:

it was actually sarcasm and a mild ribbing of one particular American.. guess that doesn't translate well lol.. but I am really not overly upset.

Quoting Anonymous:

Only if she is a self proclaimed anti american.

Quoting acaisha:

so the American that posted it on my facebook.. is she a bigot too? It's a joke.. you do get that right?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting acaisha:

Quoting Anonymous:

Because she is a bigot.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I think she is canadian

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 8, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Yes actually it does. 

Quoting Anonymous:

WOW!  if a reply can be wrong does that mean a reply has the capacity to be right?  or left?  or upside down?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting acaisha:

Quoting Anonymous:

Because she is a bigot.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I think she is canadian

Mom Confessions