acaisha
Just because I am anti-american
by acaisha
December 8, 2012 at 3:29 PM

Replies

• Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    December 8, 2012 at 9:56 PM

So you are just a reply to yourself to huh? At least your self esteem matches your personality.

Quoting Anonymous:

but does a reply laugh really know to laugh out loud?  because my husband is looking at a reply kind of weirdly and just asked a reply what the hell was sooooo funny :)

seriously keep responding, i...errrr....the reply really needs a good laugh!

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes....I am the only person that didn't see it as a joke (sarcasm) And yes, to me you are just a reply....which is why I worded that way.

Quoting Anonymous:

she was JOKING.  the whole fucking post is a JOKE.  you my dear, are just too dense to understand it :)

and btw i am not a reply.  i am actually a human being....unless you know something i dont?  lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

You have got to be the dumbest reply ever. Did you not read the title of the post genius?

Quoting Anonymous:

jesus fuck seriously?  she is now anti american and a bigot because she uses the metric system?  i think i just peed my pants a little :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I could give 2 fucks about the system, I use the system I grew up with....I do however loathe bigoted anti americans.

Quoting acaisha:

lol I am more guilty of having a strange sense of humor but I never dreamed Americans were so serious about their measurement system. damn lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Because she is a bigot.

Quoting Anonymous:

then why does she give 2 fucks why we do what we do. i can't stand the way they constantly say eh, but im not a bitch about it. if u don't  like america why the hell are you so worried about the way we do things?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

maybe you should move to another country. i hear cambodia is nice.

I think she is canadian

• Anonymous 8
    by Anonymous 8
    December 8, 2012 at 9:59 PM

now replies have self esteem and personalities?  fuck i am learning so much tonite!  thank you ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

So you are just a reply to yourself to huh? At least your self esteem matches your personality.

Quoting Anonymous:

but does a reply laugh really know to laugh out loud?  because my husband is looking at a reply kind of weirdly and just asked a reply what the hell was sooooo funny :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes....I am the only person that didn't see it as a joke (sarcasm) And yes, to me you are just a reply....which is why I worded that way.

Quoting Anonymous:

she was JOKING.  the whole fucking post is a JOKE.  you my dear, are just too dense to understand it :)

and btw i am not a reply.  i am actually a human being....unless you know something i dont?  lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

You have got to be the dumbest reply ever. Did you not read the title of the post genius?

Quoting Anonymous:

jesus fuck seriously?  she is now anti american and a bigot because she uses the metric system?  i think i just peed my pants a little :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I could give 2 fucks about the system, I use the system I grew up with....I do however loathe bigoted anti americans.

Quoting acaisha:

lol I am more guilty of having a strange sense of humor but I never dreamed Americans were so serious about their measurement system. damn lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Because she is a bigot.

Quoting Anonymous:

then why does she give 2 fucks why we do what we do. i can't stand the way they constantly say eh, but im not a bitch about it. if u don't  like america why the hell are you so worried about the way we do things?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I think she is canadian

• Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    December 8, 2012 at 10:01 PM

Yes lets go off on a whole other tangent because we were proven wrong

Quoting Anonymous:

now replies have self esteem and personalities?  fuck i am learning so much tonite!  thank you ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting acaisha:

Quoting Anonymous:

Because she is a bigot.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I think she is canadian

• Anonymous 8
    by Anonymous 8
    December 8, 2012 at 10:03 PM

WOW!  if a reply can be wrong does that mean a reply has the capacity to be right?  or left?  or upside down?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting acaisha:

Quoting Anonymous:

Because she is a bigot.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I think she is canadian

• Sanctimommy
    December 8, 2012 at 10:03 PM

You might be bigots up there in Canada...but that's okay. I'll forgive anybody who can make maple syrup from the trees in their yards. That's like a super power or something.

Quoting acaisha:

it was actually sarcasm and a mild ribbing of one particular American.. guess that doesn't translate well lol.. but I am really not overly upset.

Quoting Anonymous:

Only if she is a self proclaimed anti american.

Quoting acaisha:

so the American that posted it on my facebook.. is she a bigot too? It's a joke.. you do get that right?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting acaisha:

Quoting Anonymous:

Because she is a bigot.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I think she is canadian

• Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    December 8, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Yes actually it does. 

Quoting Anonymous:

WOW!  if a reply can be wrong does that mean a reply has the capacity to be right?  or left?  or upside down?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting acaisha:

Quoting Anonymous:

Because she is a bigot.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I think she is canadian

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN