Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Formula fed babies STINK!
by Anonymous
December 8, 2012 at 2:52 PM

And that's my confession.  I honestly feel like breastmilk-fed, cloth diapered, natural babies smell so much sweeter than FF babies.  Makes me gag.  This is actually something that other BF moms have brought up to me so I know I'm not alone here.  

Cue the, 'want a cookie?', 'no one cares about your opinion', and 'judgmental much?' type comments.  It's honest, I feel kinda bad for saying it, but it's my confession.  Agree or disagree?  

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    December 8, 2012 at 2:53 PM
    Where's the popcorn???
  • emptynesst
    December 8, 2012 at 2:54 PM
    I have a niece who loves the smell of baby spit up from formula fed babies! Lol. I make fun of her all the time!
  • LovingSAHMommy
    December 8, 2012 at 2:55 PM

Completely disagree. Both of my babies were breast fed for a decent amount of time, then we're switched to formula. Neither smelled differently when switched to formula. Also, my daughter is cloth diapered and she smells no better than my son who wasn't. Basically, you're wrong plain and simple.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3

Ok  mine were FF and they ALWAYS smelled like Baby Magic lotion that's the essence of baby's and it's Magic !

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    I have to agree with you on this one.
  • LovingSAHMommy

Were*

• jojo827
    by jojo827
    December 8, 2012 at 2:56 PM
    I think only the alimentum formula stinks
  • ColleenF30

I have to agree. The smell of formula gags me.

• HousewifeNina
    You forgot "cool story bro".
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster

Quoting emptynesst:

I have a niece who loves the smell of baby spit up from formula fed babies! Lol. I make fun of her all the time!

I can't hardly change a FF babies diaper because it's so foul to me.  BF babies on the other hand have sweet milky breath that I can't get enough of.  That's probably gross to some people, but I think it's heavenly. :)  

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts