Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Lady_In_Ink
Okay, ladies. Retract your claws for a moment...
December 8, 2012 at 2:14 PM
And share your favorite joke. I am partial to jokes of the stupid or nerdy variety. My favorite at the moment is one I heard on "The Big Bang Theory".

A neutron walks into a bar and says, "How much for a drink?".

The bartender replies, "For you? No charge!"

Share some jokes :)

Replies

• brittany208
    December 8, 2012 at 2:15 PM

What does a gingerbread man put on his bed?     Cookie sheets!

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    December 8, 2012 at 2:16 PM
    How do you confuse a blonde? Put her in a round room and tell her to find a corner. Lol
  • Queen_Sheila
    December 8, 2012 at 2:16 PM

This is a good idea, maybe we can stop attcking each other and share a laugh. OK let me think of a good joke...I don't have, sorry lol

• Ashley_Carlson
    December 8, 2012 at 2:17 PM

How many witches does it take to change a lightbulb?

Depends on what you want to change it into.

• Mamasgirl524
    December 8, 2012 at 2:18 PM
    Oh my god I deleted my last reply because I totally replied to the wrong post hahaha!!!! Hope no one saw it!
  • PiNkIsPuNk
    December 8, 2012 at 2:18 PM
    What did one car say to the other? I'm gassy!
  • Lady_In_Ink
    December 8, 2012 at 2:19 PM
    I didn't :)
    And that's all that really matters. Lol.

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

Oh my god I deleted my last reply because I totally replied to the wrong post hahaha!!!! Hope no one saw it!
  • youknowimloved
    December 8, 2012 at 2:19 PM

When NASA started sending up astronauts, they quickly discovered that ballpoint pens would not work at zero gravity.

To combat the problem, NASA scientists spent a decade and $12 billion developing a pen that wrote at zero gravity, upside down, underwater, on almost any surface including glass and at temperatures ranging from below freezing to 300C. The Russians used a pencil.

• Lady_In_Ink
    December 8, 2012 at 2:25 PM
    Saw it coming from a mile away, and I still laughed.

Quoting youknowimloved:

When NASA started sending up astronauts, they quickly discovered that ballpoint pens would not work at zero gravity.

To combat the problem, NASA scientists spent a decade and $12 billion developing a pen that wrote at zero gravity, upside down, underwater, on almost any surface including glass and at temperatures ranging from below freezing to 300C. The Russians used a pencil.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    December 8, 2012 at 2:36 PM
    Lmao! Love USA

Quoting youknowimloved:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN