Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Lady_In_Ink
Okay, ladies. Retract your claws for a moment...
December 8, 2012 at 2:14 PM
And share your favorite joke. I am partial to jokes of the stupid or nerdy variety. My favorite at the moment is one I heard on "The Big Bang Theory".

A neutron walks into a bar and says, "How much for a drink?".

The bartender replies, "For you? No charge!"

Share some jokes :)

Replies

• brittany208
    December 8, 2012 at 2:15 PM

What does a gingerbread man put on his bed?     Cookie sheets!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 8, 2012 at 2:16 PM
    How do you confuse a blonde? Put her in a round room and tell her to find a corner. Lol
  • Queen_Sheila
    December 8, 2012 at 2:16 PM

This is a good idea, maybe we can stop attcking each other and share a laugh. OK let me think of a good joke...I don't have, sorry lol

• Ashley_Carlson
    December 8, 2012 at 2:17 PM

How many witches does it take to change a lightbulb?

Depends on what you want to change it into.

• Mamasgirl524
    December 8, 2012 at 2:18 PM
    Oh my god I deleted my last reply because I totally replied to the wrong post hahaha!!!! Hope no one saw it!
  • PiNkIsPuNk
    December 8, 2012 at 2:18 PM
    What did one car say to the other? I'm gassy!
  • Lady_In_Ink
    December 8, 2012 at 2:19 PM
    I didn't :)
    And that's all that really matters. Lol.

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

Oh my god I deleted my last reply because I totally replied to the wrong post hahaha!!!! Hope no one saw it!
  • youknowimloved
    December 8, 2012 at 2:19 PM

When NASA started sending up astronauts, they quickly discovered that ballpoint pens would not work at zero gravity.

To combat the problem, NASA scientists spent a decade and $12 billion developing a pen that wrote at zero gravity, upside down, underwater, on almost any surface including glass and at temperatures ranging from below freezing to 300C. The Russians used a pencil.

• Lady_In_Ink
    December 8, 2012 at 2:25 PM
    Saw it coming from a mile away, and I still laughed.

Quoting youknowimloved:

When NASA started sending up astronauts, they quickly discovered that ballpoint pens would not work at zero gravity.

To combat the problem, NASA scientists spent a decade and $12 billion developing a pen that wrote at zero gravity, upside down, underwater, on almost any surface including glass and at temperatures ranging from below freezing to 300C. The Russians used a pencil.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 8, 2012 at 2:36 PM
    Lmao! Love USA

Quoting youknowimloved:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts