Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Which relationship takes priority? B****y edit****
by Anonymous
December 8, 2012 at 12:24 AM

Some people say that the key to a strong marriage is to put your husband/wife "first" (before kids) - do you agree? Do you think that a strong marriage is the key to a healthy happy FAMILY?

SO! How many of you bashed the step-mom/Dad's GF for wanting to take a birthday weekend with her SO instead of him having DD that wekend, on her birthday?? THAT MAN, according to 44% of you, SHOULD MAKE HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS S/O HIS PRIORITY?!?

Unless it's a step parent right? Then you single/divorced moms get your panties in a wad because you're a jealous that your ex wants to take care of his relationship with his new S/O and you claim that the step parent is causing conflict and trying to wedge in between the man and his daughter - BUT she's supposed to be the more important relationship, right???

I'm just saying.. I can't beleive how many people in this group flipped SHlT over that post, when half of you think that the "marriage" relationship should take priority over the kids.

Interesting, huh?

Who's first?
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 38% - Husband/Wife
  2. 61% - Kids

Replies

• Kaelaasmom
    December 8, 2012 at 12:25 AM
    My relationship with my husband is the most important, as it is the basis of our family.
  • PEEK05
    by PEEK05

Yep

Quoting Kaelaasmom:

My relationship with my husband is the most important, as it is the basis of our family.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    We put our kids needs first. We do take time out for ourselves and can't wait till all the kids are out of the house 1 down 3 to go.
  • crescentstar2

I say dh. If dh and I are good it trickles down to the kids. Just like it would if we weren't 

• 504bbymami
    December 8, 2012 at 12:26 AM
    Neither. I think it needs to be balanced.
  • ChickenTheChina
    December 8, 2012 at 12:26 AM
    Kids come first for both of us. I didn't create him. I did, however, create my children, and it's my duty to put them above all.
  • Mommytorn
    December 8, 2012 at 12:27 AM
    I should be putting my hubby first, but honestly we are both more concerned with our kids first and us later
  • Sassy762

Nope......kids always come first in this family

• svolkov
    by svolkov
    I agree with this. They r both most important

Quoting 504bbymami:

Neither. I think it needs to be balanced.

• MrsGuerrero92
    December 8, 2012 at 12:28 AM
    Yes, I strongly agree.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts