Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I have never talked to a black person
by Anonymous
December 7, 2012 at 10:48 PM

I've never talked to a black person in real life. I live in a very smal town and there is one black person (a man). I have seen black people before but never spoken to one. I'm not racist or anything lol. I just live in an area that is mostly white. I know it's weird, lol.

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    December 7, 2012 at 10:50 PM
    You should talk to a black person, they're pretty cool. Talk just like we do. Lol
  • ReachtotheStars
    December 7, 2012 at 10:50 PM

I moved to a town like that when I moved in with my grandmother in HS.  There were 2 black kids in our whole school and I never spoke with either of them.  

But I was born and raised in St. Louis, MO, so I was the minority in my school.  

• bayliesmommy
    December 7, 2012 at 10:51 PM
    My best friend is black!
  • mhaney03
    December 7, 2012 at 10:51 PM

It happens.  My son was about 4 the first time a black person ever talked to him, and that was at my mom's work.  He just stared at the guy.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    December 7, 2012 at 10:52 PM
    It's really weird to think about, but I never knew any black people until I was 13.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    December 7, 2012 at 10:52 PM

• godsgirl26
    December 7, 2012 at 10:53 PM
    Aww :(
  • Grumpylilpixy
    December 7, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Okay!

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    December 7, 2012 at 10:55 PM

I don't think we have ever had a black child here. The one guy who is black is pretty old and only moved here like 15 years ago. We are getting a lot of spanish speaking people moving here though so that's cool.

Quoting ReachtotheStars:

I moved to a town like that when I moved in with my grandmother in HS.  There were 2 black kids in our whole school and I never spoke with either of them.  

But I was born and raised in St. Louis, MO, so I was the minority in my school.  

• Sassy762
    December 7, 2012 at 10:55 PM

A Comprehensive Glossary Of Gifs / gifs glossary

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN