Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Just got told its weird that I am excited
by Anonymous
December 7, 2012 at 10:47 PM

My oldest has a different dad than my younger two. We were married for five years. Divorced 9 years ago. Ds lives with him and we have a great parenting relationship. Well his new wife is in labor with their first, a little girl. A little over a year ago they lost a baby girl at 20 weeks. I am so stoked for them that this little one is full term and healthy and should be here any minute and posted on FB (with her permission) that I was so excited and praying for her. Well three people commented that is was wierd that I was happy my ex was having a baby!! WHY?? I have been with my SO for 8 years, we have two kids. WHY would I care or be mad he is having another kid. UGH People are annoying lol

Replies

• youknowimloved
    December 7, 2012 at 10:48 PM

When you've been apart that long, it's not weird. It might be weird if you two had just split up. LOL

• butterflies798
    December 7, 2012 at 10:49 PM

It is weird. But I think all ex-relationships like that are. My brother and his wife used to hang out/play cards with her ex and his new wife. I would never ever hang out with my ex!

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    December 7, 2012 at 10:50 PM
    Lol people are dumb lol , u seem sweet
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    December 7, 2012 at 10:51 PM

I'd probably still be excited lol. I LOVE babies

Quoting youknowimloved:

When you've been apart that long, it's not weird. It might be weird if you two had just split up. LOL

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    December 7, 2012 at 10:51 PM

I was in the delivery room with my husband's ex wife, so I don't think it was too weird.

• Anonymous 1
    December 7, 2012 at 10:52 PM

My high school boyfriend (all four years) and I are still great friends. SO and I hang out with him and his wife sometimes lol

Quoting butterflies798:

It is weird. But I think all ex-relationships like that are. My brother and his wife used to hang out/play cards with her ex and his new wife. I would never ever hang out with my ex!

• cowboysgirl3227
    December 7, 2012 at 10:53 PM

I have a similar relationship with my son's dad.  We were only married for four years and that was 16 years ago.  We talk just like friends all the time and if he had had another child with someone else I would have been really happy for him.  It is a good thing that you have such a great relationship.  Don't worry about what those other people think. 

• PEEK05
    by PEEK05

I don't understand why that would be weird. :/

• Anonymous 1

Thats awesome. I wish I could be there but they live 4 hours away. I am awaiting the pic and he just sent me and my parents the heartbeat in a text. She's been in labor almost 24 hours. I hope it ends soon for her.

Quoting Anonymous:

I was in the delivery room with my husband's ex wife, so I don't think it was too weird.

• KA91
    by KA91

It's really great that you have a good relationship with your ex & his wife. Congrats!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts