Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Five kids by five different dads. . .
by Anonymous
December 7, 2012 at 10:31 PM

. . .and she was never married to any of them. Two of them were guys she barely knew.

I have a friend who just had her fifth baby and this makes five babies by five different dads. I guess I'm just a little sad for the babies, she's still single and can't take care of them all, she's on PA, but she keeps letting herself get pregnant again and again. Why?

I just don't get it. I guess this is kind of a vent. I can't say all this to her, I don't want to upset her, but it's just getting ridiculous. Oh, and the kids all look very different, different races even. I wonder how they will feel about it when they're older. 

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    December 7, 2012 at 10:31 PM

It's her vagina, not yours.

• Nicoleb9
    December 7, 2012 at 10:32 PM
    Because you can't fix stupid.
  • 2ninos4me
    If she had decided to get abortions or given them up for adoption , she would still have gotten judged !
  • samyee33
    Why's this your problem?
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    December 7, 2012 at 10:33 PM
    Your opinion might be more valid if you knew how to spell "knew"
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    December 7, 2012 at 10:34 PM

True, not my vagina. But my tax dollars do go towards supporting her. She hasn't worked in 15 years.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's her vagina, not yours.

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    December 7, 2012 at 10:35 PM
    Have you talked to her about bc? I would suggest an iud. I have mirena and I works great. Or for her maybe getting her tubes tied (not because of finances, rather the 5 kids).

The kids will be questioned and probably made fun of, but they will stick together. They are brothers and sisters even if they have different dads.

As far as why...only she knows. Well, we all know. She's either not using bc or not using it correctly. Bring it up and ask her what's she's been thinking about. Tell her you've been considering changing yours and you know her ob should've just given her info on differen types of bc. See what she says and go from there.
  • BEXi
    by BEXi
    December 7, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Sad :\

• MrsErdos2011
    December 7, 2012 at 10:37 PM

Maybe she doesn't know what causes it. You know, that water can be a pesky problem sometimes.

• Brandyns87
    December 7, 2012 at 10:37 PM

I try not to judge people who are like that. Under different circumstances any one of us could have ended up that way.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts