Mom Confessions

Anonymous
Would You Divorce Your DH If...
by Anonymous
December 7, 2012 at 7:58 PM
He was never home and when he was y'all argued or just didn't talk? My dh works 12 hrs a day 7 days a week. The kids are usually in bed when he gets home so they hardly see him. I'm a sahm so I do everything around the house and with the kids. On the days he gets home at a decent time we are either arguing or its just silence. I had rather him not be here bc I almost hate being near him. The only thing that's stopping me is that he pays for everything. Bills, house payments, groceries, clothes, toys everything. I've never had a job so I know it would be hard for me to get one and provide for my kids. I'm at a crossroad...any advice? Counseling is not an option with his work schedule and stubbornness.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 7, 2012 at 7:59 PM
    Not unless he cheated or he was abusive. What are your arguments about?
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 7, 2012 at 7:59 PM

You both need some growing up to do.  What do you argue about every day?  

• YzmaRocks
    December 7, 2012 at 8:00 PM
    No. I might not be very happy but I take my vows seriously. The only reasons I would ever leave would be abuse or unfaithfulness.
  • Axlynnx
    by Axlynnx
    December 7, 2012 at 8:00 PM

Have you just tried sitting down with him and talking about it? 

• FL2AK
    by FL2AK
    December 7, 2012 at 8:01 PM
    He sounds stressed and tired because he works so damn much.
  • rawrmommysaurus

No, that is ridiculous. Maybe you should look into getting a job and contributing to the household income, so DH doesn't have to pull so much weight.  That way he could have a day or 2 off a week to spend with the family and you.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

How old are ypu two? How many kids?

• Elle.tea.22
    December 7, 2012 at 8:02 PM
    I would leave
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 7, 2012 at 8:03 PM

gurl, you have it made, he is the one working 12 hr days, you get to stay home and raise your beautiful babies,  just do your thing with your kiddos and friends and ignore him, you are on the winning end sweetie

• CrazyLife1996
    December 7, 2012 at 8:03 PM
    No you both need to take a step back and give each other positive attention.

Mom Confessions