Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
If your husband joined a gang?
by Anonymous
December 7, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Would you leave him stay with him or turn him in?

Replies

• Fordprefect
    December 7, 2012 at 10:47 AM

I'd leave, and if he'd done something illegal I would turn him in. His siblings have made bad choices and I've told him before that I'm not the type of person who can accept that. 

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    December 7, 2012 at 10:48 AM

I ask because someone i was once friends with her husband joined the KKK and she's staying because she think's it's just a phase he's going through and once i found out what he did i stopped being around them.

• Anonymous 7
    by Anonymous 7
    December 7, 2012 at 10:48 AM
    Leave
  • LectioDivina
    December 7, 2012 at 10:49 AM

lol I'd leave...

I don't need to have a power struggle in my marriage with a gang leader

• kris1stbaby
    I would leave but unless they have a whiter than a cracker gang, it'll never happen.
  • raye-chan

Quoting Momtimestwo:

I would question my ability in being able to choose a life partner.
  • Anonymous 8
    by Anonymous 8
    Is that what they call it nowadays? Lmao

Quoting Anonymous:

My husband is the President of his club.  I knew this, when I married him, so no, I will not leave him nor will I turn him in.

• Anonymous 9
    by Anonymous 9

My dh is 46, so the only gang he would be joining is at the old folks home when they get together to play bingo.  If he joined any other gang, I would question myself as to why I chose this person as a spouse, and then I would leave.  I would not turn him in unless he did something illegal.

• BraydensMama163
    December 7, 2012 at 10:50 AM
    I'd laugh till I peed and ask him to throw me some gang signs and then after laughing some more I'd beat the hell out of him and drag him by his ear to his "leader" so he could tell him he was just beat out of the gang by his pissed off wife.

Honestly my hubby couldn't do it. He could pull off a thug life. He's white freckled and covered with red hair. He'd look like a total idiot.
  • Aislinn
    by Aislinn
    December 7, 2012 at 10:50 AM

I would, promptly, go down to the court house and get an emergency order to have him put in the nearest physiatric facility. Seriously.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN