Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Bluescorpia
Siblings looking different from one another
December 7, 2012 at 9:08 AM
My girls have the same father. I'm white with 25% native American. He's 50% African American,25% portoguese (spelling?) with 25% native American. I have had people come up to me asking if my kids have the same father. (Their pic is in the reply). (my older daughter that is in the pink shirt had her hair relaxed to make it straight like that)

Replies

• Bluescorpia
    December 7, 2012 at 9:08 AM

• ....ClvrScn.
    December 7, 2012 at 9:09 AM

They are beautiful. I am just in awe when I read these stories about the audacity of some people. Who asks a question like that???

• LyTe684
    by LyTe684
    December 7, 2012 at 9:10 AM

They are cute. But the don't look anything alike.

• ErikaRobin
    December 7, 2012 at 9:10 AM

I think they look alike. 

You have such a ratial mix between the two of you, I'm not surprised they picked up different looks. 

They're beautiful girls.  :)

• Rileyscute
    December 7, 2012 at 9:11 AM

I have fraternal twin boys that don't look alike..they even have different eye colors

• Bluescorpia
    December 7, 2012 at 9:11 AM
    They asked me that constantly because myblil one is darker than my older daughter & my lil one has my hair while my older daughter has mixed hair.

Quoting ....ClvrScn.:

They are beautiful. I am just in awe when I read these stories about the audacity of some people. Who asks a question like that???

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    December 7, 2012 at 9:12 AM

Genetics is a funny thing. Growing up, my sister by blood had olive toned skin, a different nose shape, and was thin and tall. I am short and stubby, very pale. 

We're as genetically related as two peas in a pod. Mother is american indian, father is russian.

it is what it is. Don't worry about it. Your daughters are beautiful. 

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    My brother and I don't look any thing like each other. He takes after our dad and I take after mom.
  • MommyBoha
    i get it alot. I have brown hair and blue eyes. DH has reddish brown with brown eyes, DS has brown hair, brown eyes. DD has very light blonde hair with blue eyes
  • Bluescorpia
    December 7, 2012 at 9:13 AM
    Thank you:).

Quoting ErikaRobin:

I think they look alike. 

You have such a ratial mix between the two of you, I'm not surprised they picked up different looks. 

They're beautiful girls.  :)

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN