Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
lied about my job
by Anonymous
December 7, 2012 at 7:38 AM

I quit my job last week and told the state I was laid off due to economic reasons( I actually quit on my own free will).. they never checked. I recently applied for food stamps and health care assistance for me and my family. I have two kids and my husband and we will only receive about 200 dollars a month due to the fact he works part time. I am glad we got some assistance and I can now stay home with my kids. they are only young once!

Replies

• Mommavieve
    December 7, 2012 at 4:05 PM
    They're talking about lying to get unemployment. You can get into serious ish for it.

Quoting Anonymous:

And just so everyone knows if she is only getting food stamps and health care they will not fine her for quitting her job . In our state it doesn't matter working or not its based on income. It doesn't matter if you quit or got fired. Now if she was trying to get cash assistance they would be on her ass weekly about putting in applications. But anyone can get food stamps and health care in our state. .. I'm not agreeing with OP at all. Just saying she will nor be penalized
  • Anonymous 25
    by Anonymous 25
    December 7, 2012 at 8:24 PM

Great role model for your kids

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    December 7, 2012 at 8:26 PM

I thought this post died. guess not.

Quoting Anonymous:

Great role model for your kids

• Anonymous 23
    by Anonymous 23
    December 7, 2012 at 10:31 PM
    Oh yes that makes sense. My neighbors husband just lied to unemployment and can't get it for 62 weeks. Sucks for his wife and kids. But be knew better.and he's always laid off so now he's screwed

Quoting Mommavieve:

They're talking about lying to get unemployment. You can get into serious ish for it.

Quoting Anonymous:

And just so everyone knows if she is only getting food stamps and health care they will not fine her for quitting her job . In our state it doesn't matter working or not its based on income. It doesn't matter if you quit or got fired. Now if she was trying to get cash assistance they would be on her ass weekly about putting in applications. But anyone can get food stamps and health care in our state. .. I'm not agreeing with OP at all. Just saying she will nor be penalized
  • Anonymous 23
    by Anonymous 23
    December 7, 2012 at 10:32 PM
    Oh yes that makes sense. My neighbors husband just lied to unemployment and can't get it for 62 weeks. Sucks for his wife and kids. But be knew better.and he's always laid off so now he's screwed

Quoting Mommavieve:

Quoting Anonymous:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts