Mom Confessions

thetrollcat
Gossip post about Christians! That's right.
December 7, 2012 at 2:10 AM

So, how many christians in this group believes that the world is only 4,000 years old?

Replies

• momtoblueeyes
    December 7, 2012 at 2:12 AM
    I thought less lol jk
  • thetrollcat
    December 7, 2012 at 2:12 AM

glares.... but hey at least its bumped

Quoting momtoblueeyes:

I thought less lol jk

• thetrollcat
    December 7, 2012 at 2:13 AM

BUMP!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 7, 2012 at 2:14 AM
    Not me. I believe that evolution and creation go hand in hand. God said 1000 years with Him is as a day and a day as a 1000 years. He has no respect for time. He created time for man. And all that jazz.
  • thetrollcat
    December 7, 2012 at 2:15 AM

R U a christian though???

Quoting Anonymous:

Not me. I believe that evolution and creation go hand in hand. God said 1000 years with Him is as a day and a day as a 1000 years. He has no respect for time. He created time for man. And all that jazz.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 7, 2012 at 2:15 AM

I have no idea what so ever. I don't think about it, honestly. Lol

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 7, 2012 at 2:16 AM
    Yup.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 7, 2012 at 2:17 AM
    True Christian mentality right here

Quoting Anonymous:

I have no idea what so ever. I don't think about it, honestly. Lol

• thetrollcat
    December 7, 2012 at 2:18 AM

Hmm I may need to bump this post in the morning when the live crew is up and awake. I want to see if its true (according to orange anonymous) that christians believe that the world is only 4,000 years old. I do not know of any single christian that actually believes or says that. So now I am curious how many actually believe the earth is only 4,000 years old...

Quoting Anonymous:

Yup.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 7, 2012 at 2:20 AM
    They are out there. Lol I have actually met "Christians" who believe dianosaur bones were put in the ground as a trick of satan! Lmao!

Quoting thetrollcat:

Hmm I may need to bump this post in the morning when the live crew is up and awake. I want to see if its true (according to orange anonymous) that christians believe that the world is only 4,000 years old. I do not know of any single christian that actually believes or says that. So now I am curious how many actually believe the earth is only 4,000 years old...

Quoting Anonymous:

Yup.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Anonymous:

Mom Confessions