Mom Confessions

heavenV
*UPDATE page 10* *UPDATE with FB LINK* this mom is getting ready to say hello and goodbye to her son tomorrow... :'(
by heavenV
December 6, 2012 at 10:47 PM

****London stayed with his mommy and daddy for an hour or so before passing up tp Heaven... :(

Here's the fb link for updates

http://www.facebook.com/LovingLondonLara

--------------------------------------------------

She's a having c section tomorrow, please keep them in your prayer tonight...

How to say Goodbye....

Well this unexpected but welcomed journey started in May of this year. Along with the rest of Facebook, I became pregnant :) Whoa! It was a BIG big surprise.... I was told it would be near impossible to get and maintain a pregnancy because I had absolutely no hormones. But none the less, hormones are no match for the Lord and this little baby's will to live and it just kept growing and growing.

From the very start it was a high risk pregnancy not just because of my depleted hormones but because of Lyme and Babesia and all the recent complications it had brought upon my body. Obviously this wasn't the best timing for me to get pregnant while still trying to recover from my relapse the previous year, but none the less we were excited and already felt like if we can battle what we went through after we got married, then we can get through this uncertain time and await this beautiful blessing at the end of it.

Every week I was seeing either my Obgyn or my High-Risk Obgyn. Every week from the start I had been given an ultrasound, so it doesn't take seeing your baby too many times to already start growing quite attached. I was thankful they kept such amazing tabs on my self and the baby, truly the most wonderful doctors....

Well when week 6 hit, so did the vomiting. You know when your at the beginning of a rollercoaster, and first the ride takes you up EVER so slooooowly to the top before releasing you into complete crazy upside chaos? Yeah, that was how the vomiting began. Once it reached the top it just went nuts!!! Very quickly I was diagnosed with Hypermesis which basically means all day, all night, literally 24/7 I was throwing up, bile. I couldnt walk, or even talk without throwing up. It was absolutely horrible, almost devastating to feel that intensity of sickness and to never feel it ease up for even a second.... Well since I have my own port in my chest and home fluids and really an entire hospital in my apartment, I had what I needed to survive, and we managed to get through the worst of it with a combination of 3 prescription nausea drugs.

Replies

• Kristanna
    December 6, 2012 at 10:57 PM

Awe :(

• redhead-bedhead
    December 6, 2012 at 10:57 PM
    My uncles son died from this 23 years ago. They didn't even know he had it until he pasded in the womb at 35 weeks.
    He was born without a skull.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 6, 2012 at 11:00 PM
    This is so, so sad.
  • heavenV
    by heavenV

how long did he live? i'm hoping the baby will live long enough until the mom is concious from the c section...

Quoting redhead-bedhead:

My uncles son died from this 23 years ago. They didn't even know he had it until he pasded in the womb at 35 weeks.
    He was born without a skull.

• proudmommy690
    I feel so sad for her. This has to be so difficult. Hugs to her

:'(

Quoting heavenV:

no she's a friend of my friend. :(

Quoting proudmommy690:

Is this about you?

This is so sad :(

• ibelieveinpink
    December 6, 2012 at 11:01 PM
    I didn't not read the while thing... I skimmed through it, but it still made me cry. :'(
    How heartbreaking.
  • AngryBob
    December 6, 2012 at 11:01 PM
    I'm giving birth any day now, and I struggled to keep my eyes dry reading this. I hope the couple finds comfort in their journey. What a sad and horrible thing to be facing.
  • mariesmama
    December 6, 2012 at 11:02 PM

my condolences did they not realize the baby had this till it was too late to abort?because thats what i would have done had a baby had 0 chance of survival

• TrouserMouse
    December 6, 2012 at 11:02 PM
    One of my friends just went through this after battling infertility. :(
  • motherinNH
    December 6, 2012 at 11:03 PM

In my prayers. Whenever I get upset at the yelling, fighting, LEGOS, I will recall that this Mommy would give anything to have these little annoyances. I am crying. I am so ashamed of all the times I have been I wished to be by myself. I can't stop crying....

Mom Confessions