Mom Confessions

Anonymous
IS this Weird
by Anonymous
December 6, 2012 at 10:28 PM

OK TMI but i need to know if ay of you ladies have gone or going though this . Well During Sex my DH askd me if I can finger his butt on more than one occasion ,but i think thats weird and hes asked me like 5 times but i tell him no,has anything this weid happened to anyone else?

Replies

• Jessica_Esqueda
    December 6, 2012 at 10:29 PM

Uhh, it's not weird. It's called, he has desires too. Maybe you should make some efforts to attempt to satisfy his desire. 

Prostate massage (aka butt fingering) can make a man's orgasm much more intense. he's likely just seeking that pleasure. What's weirding you out?? 

• godsgirl26
    December 6, 2012 at 10:30 PM
    Oh nah. Nothing goes near my husband's butthole.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 6, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Not weird have done it!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 6, 2012 at 10:32 PM

Not during sex, but during foreplay in the shower he did. It was weird, not gunna lie. And no, I didn't do it. lol

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

Hell no! I would think that was weird.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster

no i mean i do other things for him  that satisfy his desiress lol but i dont do that i just think its weird idk why

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Uhh, it's not weird. It's called, he has desires too. Maybe you should make some efforts to attempt to satisfy his desire. 

Prostate massage (aka butt fingering) can make a man's orgasm much more intense. he's likely just seeking that pleasure. What's weirding you out?? 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 6, 2012 at 10:33 PM

DH likes it. It does make him have better orgasms. I don't put my finger IN it, but kind of push on it. It pushes on the prostate, which is supposed to feel really good for men. I won't let him anywhere near my butthole, but hey, if it makes him happy, why not? I always wash my hands well when we are done.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 6, 2012 at 10:33 PM
    It's a prostrate massage. Many men love it, others have a fear of it being a sign of gay ( which it isn't) I can't do the finger bc it weirds me out that feces may be near lol. I have a long thin vibrator that I barely stick in. The first time I did it DH came in like 10 seconds. He said it amazing. He's not close to gay either lol
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    December 6, 2012 at 10:34 PM

oK im not the only one that thinks that weird lol

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    December 6, 2012 at 10:34 PM

Boy, you sound like you're a real pillow princess.

Poor guy. Careful some other woman don't go giving him what he's looking for... men will wander off over stuff like this. 

Quoting Anonymous:

no i mean i do other things for him  that satisfy his desiress lol but i dont do that i just think its weird idk why

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Mom Confessions